Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Seeing all of these collection pics makes me really wish I had taken some of my glove collection before the flood killed them. Sadly, it went down to 6-7 pair after the flood wiped out about 20 or so pairs of gloves :(. I think at one time I had well over 30 pair at the same time.

thanks man. that was most of the newer stuff. i used to have like 12 of those 6k's and 7k's from 2 season ago...then the asst. equipment mgr got fired for giving out tons of gear. haha whoops

Hey was there are difference between the xxx's and your 70's? I was thinking of switching over to the 70's from my xxx's

Edited by hellkitty

Hey was there are difference between the xxx's and your 70's? I was thinking of switching over to the 70's from my xxx's

just the normal differences between the vapor and the supreme line. i have really "normal" feet. so after i baked them and skated two or three games they were perfect. so unless you have odd shaped feet you should be fine. they are awesome skates and now even more affordable.

The Supreme 70's are wider and deeper than the Vapor line (and fit like the 8090).

Hey, first post here. Retired goalie turned forward now. Picked up some stuff to get the show on the road, all of it is new, but old...

The lot:

dscn2480ph9.jpg

Cooper SG900 16.5" Shins

Winwell Comp XT Elbows

Winwell Pro Stock Shorts Navy

Winwell Pro Stock Mitts 14" Red/White/Navy

Koho 3380 Titanium Pro Returns 10C

CCM 592L and Jofa 278JR Buckets

Remind anyone of the Russians in Miracle?

dscn2483za9.th.jpg

Mike Wilson Pro Returns...

dscn2485yl5.th.jpg

Great Lookin Holders

dscn2486sq4.th.jpg

One more of the mittens

dscn2487kd3.th.jpg

Thats awesome. On the ice, I'd probably be chuckling, thinking who's this guy with the retro equipment, especially that lid. Then when the guy dangles me, skates by, and goes roof with his Titan woody (with a straight blade), I might just retire.

they're had handfuls of those Kohos at my local Pure Hockey, but they've all had haggard curves..... those my man, are nice.

How much are they at Pure Hockey, might have to make a trip next week when Im up in MA? You really cant beat the price of $25 from Hockeygiant that I paid for basically RBK 6K's.

BTW: The curve on mine are Roenick Pros.

Edited by whbd18