Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

those are the sexiest looking skates i have ever seen. i would make sweet sweet love to those every day of the week and twice on sundays.

and the matchbox sheets really set everything off haha. seriously though, nice ass skates.

well this site has been bad news to me. ive gone from 1 pair of skates to 3 and 2 sticks to 6. i know its not many to some but its alot to me. the skates are mission amp flyweights, bauer 8090's, and my new easton s-15 prostocks with the thickest tounge ive ever seen. also has "fur" in the toecap to keep my toes warm. love them. the sticks from left to right are a mission l-2 (main stick), tps r-6, tps armour, warrior dolomite 2 piece,one90, and a prostock synergy st.

Picture068.jpg

Picture067-1.jpg

CapsFan where did you get those all black XXXs? Those are sick and I've been trying to find a pair of all black XXXs forever.

Looks like he colored it with a black marker to me. You can see the shine because of the camera.

Edited by Krev

Hey guys, this is mine and my bros stuff, I wish I could claim it all. The one90s are pro stock, the back of the skate has a solid back (the stock one90 had the back piece that flexed, I ordered the one that is solid because I heard they fell apart) The Vectors are pro stock and are on ebay. The CCM Pro stock gloves are on ebay too. The black gloves on the top left are custom MIAs. And this is the first time Ive posted pics so bear with me.

Picture003.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture001.jpg

CapsFan where did you get those all black XXXs? Those are sick and I've been trying to find a pair of all black XXXs forever.

Agreed, those do look sick.

They are Kris Beech's when he was with the Caps. I got them in June at their gear sale before they swithched back to red/white/blue. No marker at all, just prostock.

Edit for Doctor Hook...

Sticks-1

Sticks-2

Bucket

So you don't have to ask anymore questions

:P :lol:

Edited by CapsFan

well this site has been bad news to me. ive gone from 1 pair of skates to 3 and 2 sticks to 6. i know its not many to some but its alot to me. the skates are mission amp flyweights, bauer 8090's, and my new easton s-15 prostocks with the thickest tounge ive ever seen. also has "fur" in the toecap to keep my toes warm. love them. the sticks from left to right are a mission l-2 (main stick), tps r-6, tps armour, warrior dolomite 2 piece,one90, and a prostock synergy st.

Picture068.jpg

Picture067-1.jpg

hows the dolomite?

and heres a new stick i got a little while ago

DSC02158.jpg

Found some photos of some my old gear...

oldstuff1.jpg

Bauer 6000s with t'blades

oldstuff2.jpg

CCM Vector 2.0s with a Koho chassis

oldstuff3.jpg

Nike HH4500 with Oakley Straight Small visor

oldstuff4.jpg

Nike HH4500 with tinted Itech aviator visor

oldstuff5.jpg

My first skates, CCM 306 Mustangs