Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

2 new twigs today so I thought I'd update the stick collection...

**PICS**

is that an XXX-lite shaft, or a broken OPS?

Its a broken OPS unfortunately. I tried to cut it down and put a blade in it but it soon realised that I would have to cut it down so much that I would never be able to use it myself so atm its just lying around until I find a really short adult or a really strong child who wants it.

Just flip the stick around, put the blade into the other end. Tape the other end with a lot of layers to make it thick or use it like those old school coffey sticks.

CapsFan where did you get those all black XXXs? Those are sick and I've been trying to find a pair of all black XXXs forever.

Agreed, those do look sick.

They are Kris Beech's when he was with the Caps. I got them in June at their gear sale before they swithched back to red/white/blue. No marker at all, just prostock.

Dang, guess you ain't looking to sell them huh? Nice pick up. J. Blake has some similar ones right now for the Leafs, all blue though obviously, look sweet as well.

Dang, guess you ain't looking to sell them huh? Nice pick up. J. Blake has some similar ones right now for the Leafs, all blue though obviously, look sweet as well.

Nope, sorry.

yea pretty much...that stuff is a combo of bday and christmas which are very close... and i pitched in some of the money

yea pretty much...that stuff is a combo of bday and christmas which are very close... and i pitched in some of the money

I see. That is some great gear...enjoy it.

no, I got banned a few years ago and never bothered again. The only ones I took part in were the MM Z-Bubble (first toy drive they had) and the Synthesis one.

no, I got banned a few years ago and never bothered again. The only ones I took part in were the MM Z-Bubble (first toy drive they had) and the Synthesis one.

Banned?!?!?!?! What, they didn't appreciate your unique style of Message Board interaction?

They did for a while and I remember the other mods started getting the boot, but I was still around. Then one time I went to log in and it said I didn't exist. I'm fearful of how that board must be now.

TBLFan I'm guessing you didn't get one of the helmets? Just thought I'd ask since wouldn't mind seeing a couple more picks of the new Stealth helmet.

He posted them for the guy just above his post who couldn't get image linking to work. TBL didn't get one, though it makes him go into a green rage when he thinks how close he was to get one ;)

I'm getting a little antsy for mine, now that I see Drurys are in the mail. I didn't know that they were offering anything below 100 flex, I'll just have to hang onto mine and try to trade if it's too stiff for me (most likely will be).

I'm getting a little antsy for mine, now that I see Drurys are in the mail. I didn't know that they were offering anything below 100 flex, I'll just have to hang onto mine and try to trade if it's too stiff for me (most likely will be).

That'd make 2 of us, Rustspot.. It's good to see that pattern is shipping despite it being available at retail yet. I guess I'll just have to be more patient. I've been pretty anxious to see if I got a lid too, as I need a new one anyways....