Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

hyprlte> thanks for the pics

Where did you get those from?

What size is it?

It seems that the holder is almost too short for the boot with this size.

They looked way better on Crosby.

Anyways it seems that 08 won't be so good : weirdo 9k. pastic one95, awful U+, SE16(Uglier 1500c), ... :(

Now I'm looking for some old graf (709, 707, 704) with black tuuk plus THAT's a SKATE ;

graf707nnnnck3.th.jpg

they are a 8d size and thats the holder they came with.

ashtonhutch05; Totally right, an Inno True 1 with a touch of Easotn Synergy graphics. But yes a hot looking stick indeed!!

BTW; What is 12K carbon?

Edited by A2rhino

Spreedizzle Posted Today, 05:57 PM

Here is my little piece of heaven to show off. I just got hooked up yesterday with a demo TPS R10 Whip Flex in the RH Frolov curve. Here are the pics that I have detailing the stick. Feel free to pop me a handful of questions on it, and I will try and do a comprehensive review on the stick once I get a puck on the tape for a while.

Just be sure to keep us updated, I'm really looking forward to this review! Enjoy the stick, it looks really nice.

ashtonhutch05; Totally right, an Inno True 1 with a touch of Easotn Synergy graphics. But yes a hot looking stick indeed!!

BTW; What is 12K carbon?

12k is checkerboard weave. The former weave was "7K"

Edited by TBLfan

No Grip-Zone I take it? Shaft shape? *crosses fingers*

It has the grip zone like the rest of the current Response lineup, but it starts lower on the shaft and fades in as opposed to being an abrupt start/stop like on the R8/R6 of the previous year. Shaft shape is reminiscent of the R8 Lite....rounded corners with a slight dual concavity to the shaft.

BTW; What is 12K carbon?

12K is a specific TPI (threads per inch) carbon weave. Nothing too exciting really, just a different way to weave the carbon for the construction of the stick. Warrior also does it on their blades, but it appears that TPS is doing it throughout the stick.

I am going to post the same initial post from this thread in the R10 thread that already exists....so please direct most of your questions there to centralize the discussion. Thanks in advance!!

http://www.modsquadhockey.com/forums/index...showtopic=36092

What the hell...I'll show off the arsenal *L*

sticks.jpg >> sticks2.jpg

1. Cheap Easton Carbon 9001 Shaft - PRO P4 Wood blade. Haven't used it in years

2. Salming TF Evolution - #44 curve

3. Synergy - Axelsson. I gotta glue/epoxy the toe...big hack out of it.

4. Royale - Draper

5. 7K - RK10 (Grip)

6. SicKick - Mikhail Grabovski

7. SicKick - Mikhail Grabovski (Grip) ** Brand new...Won't get to use it 'til Sunday night.

12K is a specific TPI (threads per inch) carbon weave. Nothing too exciting really, just a different way to weave the carbon for the construction of the stick. Warrior also does it on their blades, but it appears that TPS is doing it throughout the stick.

XXXX as well

Yeah when i bought a prostock xxx lite mine was the checkerboard as well and i just thought it was normal but when i went back to the store (they have tons of different prostock sticks) it seemed like ever 3rd or 4th one had the checkerboard and the others were what i was used to seeing

B)-->

QUOTE(Tyler B @ Mar 7 2008, 09:07 PM)

so a XXXX with XXX graphics?

Honestly, that was just like I said... my first thought. I have used 3 different XXXlite sticks and never liked one. None of them had the checkerboard weave... At this point I avoid the XXXlite like the plague, why bother looking at something you already know you dont like?

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tyler B @ Mar 7 2008, 09:07 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

so a XXXX with XXX graphics?

Honestly, that was just like I said... my first thought. I have used 3 different XXXlite sticks and never liked one. None of them had the checkerboard weave... At this point I avoid the XXXlite like the plague, why bother looking at something you already know you dont like?

it's just a custom stick. whenever you go to NBH stick id you can go stickum etc with textile(checkerboard) or whatever combination you want.

it's just custom XXX stick, not a XXXX

Its a pro stock stick, completely irrelevant from the Nike ID program. Also, the checkerboard carbon weave has nothing to do with the textile grip.