Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Guys thanks for all the compliments. I'm glad they're as nice as I expected because they took in total about a year to get. I searched everywhere until I finally went to my LHS and got them to order through a Graf dealer which took me about 6 months to get. They went on for months saying we don't make those anymore, yes we do make them, they have been shipped, no we actually didn't have them in stock, etc. I also had the holders changed and the guys at my LHS said the screws were stripped and the holder wasn't even aligned correctly. lol. I'm so appreciative of my LHS for dealing with Graf and understand why they don't want to deal with them. However, I've skated on them twice and they feel great and I have had near to none break in period just as my 705's.

Guys thanks for all the compliments. I'm glad they're as nice as I expected because they took in total about a year to get. I searched everywhere until I finally went to my LHS and got them to order through a Graf dealer which took me about 6 months to get. They went on for months saying we don't make those anymore, yes we do make them, they have been shipped, no we actually didn't have them in stock, etc. I also had the holders changed and the guys at my LHS said the screws were stripped and the holder wasn't even aligned correctly. lol. I'm so appreciative of my LHS for dealing with Graf and understand why they don't want to deal with them. However, I've skated on them twice and they feel great and I have had near to none break in period just as my 705's.

Dude, it's your accepting the acadamy award. good speech. :lol:

but nice skates

I hate doing this, but MissC, what's the flex on that stajan? lie? does it have grip?

wanna sell it? haha. beauty of a curve on that one.

Edited by DamnLocust

I dyed the holders cause I was bored... getting new skates in a month. I'm thinking the Easton S15 or the Vapor 40, but I'll have to ask the LHS owner if they're too stiff for me.

mg47962kn2fp9.th.jpg

Edited by Dotes

Well, the first thing would be to have your LHS take the blade holders off cause you can get dye on the skate too easily...or try masking the skate. Use Rit black dye found at grocery stores and drug stores and add boiling water to it and thats basically it. If i did it again it would be blacker each time.

Edited by Dotes

I hate doing this, but MissC, what's the flex on that stajan? lie? does it have grip?

wanna sell it? haha. beauty of a curve on that one.

Soft Grip (Not Nipple)

95 flex

dunno lie..

and i just got it off ebay, it hasn't arrived yet :P

I got me a rare Pro Stock Jofa VM Gretzky Style Helmet which was worn in the 80s by some German Elite League team:

4i78b5si.jpg

Painted with a sponsors grafics, no decals or something. A really beautiful piece of history.

Custom XXXX's. Thick felt tongue, thick pads. Built like a tank.

If you dont think there is a difference between standard and custom skates, you are nuts. The eyelets are different, different materials, etc....

IMG_2334.jpg

IMG_2337.jpg

IMG_2338.jpg

Edited by Shawn in Tampa

My Techniflex gloves and XXX Lite Pro Stock.

The stick came from East West hockey, best of all it is extra long - I am over 6ft4 and it means no wooden plug needed.

IMG_0613.jpg

IMG_0611.jpg

IMG_0612.jpg

Doesn't it just make your day when you find that one extra long stick at the bottom of the barrel? If they had extra long Ultra Lites I could die a happy man. The blue X's look very slick by the way.

I shipped 3 across to the UK (via a friend in the US) from eastwesthockey, the only place I could find them with the right blade and flex and extra long but very happy to get them and at just $99 each.

Edited by Simonp27

great looking skates!

Love the Great Whites... After I'm done with these G3's I'm def. doing some Custom G3 ultras just like that. I wonder if Graf does all white tongues?

could someone post the page number with the great white pics on them, I searched high and low and cant seem to find those pictures

This is my first time posting photos so let me know if I did something wrong.

Gloves: (Left-Right) Black M70's, Tan H70's, blue/silver Proglo x80's

My Eagle's

Skates: My Graf LE Ultra G5's with some LS holders

My New Graf's

This post

its 360 post #5396

Edited by kk2