Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Heh, nice. I've always secretly wanted to buy a cheap shell and get it plastered with random fabric ads - pharmaceuticals, sex shops, used car dealerships...

Its acutally beer, plastic surgery and animal food. :ph34r:

Wicked pant for a nice buck. If they are too annoying, you can take the Velcros off and you are ready to go.

dont forget media markt! Ich Bin Doch Nicht Bloed! best add ever.

Hehe, yeah. I will pull em off, but for photo issues, i kept them on the pant. You are swiss, arent you? Just bein curious.

anyone want to do a little photo shoot witht he one95 it just looks really nice. :) Anyone find it hard to bend your knees because of how stiff the skate is??

Hehe, yeah. I will pull em off, but for photo issues, i kept them on the pant. You are swiss, arent you? Just bein curious.

im actually canadian, but i live in switzerland, good guess! :D

any ways, heres some of my gloves, and some of the pile of sticks laying around in my garage, the st is my new main one for inline/summer hockey, the rbk sickick was my main one for ice, but if you look closely you can see it broke and is flipped. other sticks are random lefties and righties from various pro swiss players, the xn 10 is a pro stock mark mowers, and the nike shaft has a mission pro stock letowski blade in it but its a couple years old.

Am I a glove whore TBL? :P oh and if you look closely you can see my 9ks at the bottom!

2cnglsk.jpg

25utxzs.jpg

anyone want to do a little photo shoot witht he one95 it just looks really nice. :) Anyone find it hard to bend your knees because of how stiff the skate is??

I don't lace the top eyelet. Seemed ok to skate on, very little pain. Just not used to the round toe at the moment.

im actually canadian, but i live in switzerland, good guess! :D

any ways, heres some of my gloves, and some of the pile of sticks laying around in my garage, the st is my new main one for inline/summer hockey, the rbk sickick was my main one for ice, but if you look closely you can see it broke and is flipped. other sticks are random lefties and righties from various pro swiss players, the xn 10 is a pro stock mark mowers, and the nike shaft has a mission pro stock letowski blade in it but its a couple years old.

Am I a glove whore TBL? :P oh and if you look closely you can see my 9ks at the bottom!

Um ... I normally prefer solid color gloves, but ... how much for those beauties on the top right?

The Bauer insole is the same as last year, but like JR said there has been a slight redesign. I'll take some pics of the boot all around.

The boot is very stiff, which i love, but yes it is a little rough flexing all the way forward. Haven't yet experimented with undoing the top eyelet.

IMG_0074.jpgIMG_0075.jpg

IMG_0077.jpg

IMG_0078.jpg

IMG_0079.jpgIMG_0080.jpg

One more thing - how is the depth? JR said they were much deeper than the Vapor XXXX's. Any skate you can compare them to? Also, did you pass the pencil test on them?

I passed the pencil test, and I am going from using 8090s. Volume is good. If you need the extra volume, it seems like the boot will wrap accordingly, but I have a pretty normal foot so I've never really had volume issues that would make me fail a pencil test.

I passed the pencil test, and I am going from using 8090s. Volume is good. If you need the extra volume, it seems like the boot will wrap accordingly, but I have a pretty normal foot so I've never really had volume issues that would make me fail a pencil test.

Sweet.....The XXXX's are too shallow so I am really hoping I will get that good 1/4" gap with the One95's.

Never done a pencil test so couldn't tell yah... But they definitely feel a little deeper then the one90's, and definitely more volume. Those pictures don't do justice to how much padding there is around the ankles and how much more then the one90 this boot locks in your heel (at least with my experience).

One thing that really throws me is that my one90's are a 11d, perfect fit, and my one95's are a 10.5d, and noticeably smaller when placed side by side, but in terms of fit feel like the same length.

To "shifter", just rockband and guitar hero lol.

guys who own the one95 does the outside feel like a rubber feeling? It just looks really shiny and was wondering.

I see how you could say that by looking at the pictures, but as others have said, no it is not like rubber. It is like a hard composite material... it clicks when you tap your nails on it.