Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Todays haul from the Peoria Rivermen equipment sale. I'm a happy camper today.

One90's. A little beat up. but solid.

mygear029ar1.th.jpg

Itech straight cut visor and tape

mygear030th0.th.jpg

2 Micki Dupont Sickicks. nice heel curve. odd blade shape. resembles a less odd Spezza. Too bad sickicks suck because this blade is niiice.

mygear031xm1.th.jpg

mygear034ym8.th.jpg

mygear035hb5.th.jpg

And....

2 pairs of RBK four rolls.

mygear033cg8.th.jpg

Also grabbed up a pair of Toivonen Montreal goal sticks for a friend.

Great start to the weekend.

Yet another pro stock TPS Response Lite for the quiver - Ales Kotalik game readied stick. I bought this off NHL Auctions, and I couldn't give a shit about the autograph, I obviously wanted it to use because it's a TPS and I've always liked Kotalik's pattern. I changed all the tape before using it. Kotalik blacked out only one side of the bottom half, and it was the 'outside'.

What I didn't expect though, was just how nice the blade pattern really is. It's a moderate mid/toe with a nice open flair at the end. But the blade itself is shorter in length than a typical blade, and the bottom is pretty flat, no rocker, and it all combines for unbelievable puck control. I love this stick.

tps_kotalik.jpg

Edited by halfmoonyote

the total for my gear was $207.00 ... crazy cheap. Thats not counting the goal sticks. I was paid back for those. Sticks were 50 a piece. skates were 50. gloves were 25 a pair. sheild was 5 bucks. tape was 50 cents a roll. Great prices. EDGE socks were going for 10 bucks a pair. It was madness.

2 Micki Dupont Sickicks. nice heel curve. odd blade shape. resembles a less odd Spezza. Too bad sickicks suck because this blade is niiice

If the blade pattern is to your liking you could always cut one and send it to one of the companies that do custom curves. I'm in the process of getting a specific blade from someone on here and doing that same thing.

Yeah I was thinking about that. Probably won't hassle with it though. These might not even get used. Just adding to the collection haha

the total for my gear was $207.00 ... crazy cheap. Thats not counting the goal sticks. I was paid back for those. Sticks were 50 a piece. skates were 50. gloves were 25 a pair. sheild was 5 bucks. tape was 50 cents a roll. Great prices. EDGE socks were going for 10 bucks a pair. It was madness.

What goalie sticks? :)

What goalie sticks? :)

oooo low blow to Toivonen

Edited by DCott

Just a quick answer to the questions about the Hemsky curve a few pages back. I had a XXX Lite of his and it was definetly not a Fedo. It's a very toned down Sakic and short blade.

Halfmoon: Very nice twig. What was the final bid? if you don't mind..

Thats Mickey Renaud!

D'oh! :rolleyes:

Dude, you shocked the shhht out of me. Micki DuPont was a sick player when he came to Germany and battled his way to the NHL (again). I just thought i missed his dead. Luckily, it wasnt the case.