Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

i thought it was a feature of older model skates so you could tie your shin pads to your skates

maybe graf kept it as a type of throwback

Im pretty sure on the very old skates (that were basically leather with a blade) had holes to attach ankle protection. As i remember (old teammate had them-they were his dads skates as a kid, we called him old school) they kinda looked like earmuffs on your ankles.

Those Grafs are identical to the ones I bought recently. I'd love to have the thermoformable tongue in mine. Don't really care for the holes in the tendon guard though. Your going to love these puppies.

thanks guys. I actually didn't ask for the holes in the tendon guard. I bought them off someone in BC as stated. They were customs. If anybody remembers Grafpro55 from here he said that the guy who sold me the skates deals with Graf customs program a lot. He is in and out of russia scouting I guess. His name was Vladimir. Just glad to finally get the right skates that fit.

000_1326.jpg

new graf 704 from finland.

i didnt realise there were figure skaters posting on this board, now i'll watch my language :ph34r: ;)

whoa nice gloves, how did you get your hands on those?

custom graf skates

got them today.

img

English is that bracelet from the high school tournament in Jamestown last december.

By the way nice skates.

Nope, it's actually Marine Corps Weapons Company 3/25 from my brother who was in Iraq.

000_1326.jpg

new graf 704 from finland.

i didnt realise there were figure skaters posting on this board, now i'll watch my language :ph34r: ;)

whoa nice gloves, how did you get your hands on those?

DAAAAAAAAAAANG!!!! those boys are serious. nice dude. I used to have the white nikes back in the day. but those grafs are somethin else...

i just hate it how rbk makes that awkward stripe down the middle of their gloves. i still think the only good looking rbk gloves are the prostock nylons that have the stripe the same color as the rest of the glove, so you dont notice it

That's like a Swoosh-less Nike though. Take the Swoosh off the 4-Rolls and you get the old Bauer BDPs that *nobody* bought until it was stamped with said Swoosh.