Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

yeah it's still stiff, and my shots are still fine, don't feel any difference. BUT it does making a cracking sound everytime i flex it.

yeah it's still stiff, and my shots are still fine, don't feel any difference. BUT it does making a cracking sound everytime i flex it.

dont flex it.

if you have a bruise that only hurts when you poke it, dont poke it.

Beauties... How are they different from retail XXX?

im not 100% sure but i believe they're stiffer. they also came with superfeet. but thanks. IMO these are some of the best looking skates around and i always wanted a pair lol. dreams do come true :)

When I 1st started playing in 97, those were my dream gloves. That and the Cooper 4 rolls from about the same time.

The gloves that Modano is wearing in the pic are new - they were made long after the 9500s were discontinued.

If you need even more proof of this, look at the logo. When the 9500s were their top glove Easton's logo was a square. They switched to the oval logo three yrs ago. Now, they just have the diamond.

What do the inner tags say? Where are they made?

Looks like Modano's gloves have the oval and diamond? Are these made just for him or diff cuffs?

i was along the board i load the stick up and i got slashed and the flex backfired.

Time to buy a new stick and a extension plug.

did you exceed the 60 day warranty?

Mounting chassis's is pretty easy to me.. I usually mark the center of the boot and just line it up by eye.. I just drill a hole up front and then one in back to get started. after that i drill the rest of the holes and rivet it up and im done...

This is actually Zdeno Charra's One95 boot which is a size 12.... The chassis's are actually a correct fit for this boot.. If you look at a stock mission rollerblade (high end) the chassis and wheels look just like they do on this boot.. Most companies only make a Large chassis and theres not much you can do when mounting it on a size 12 boot. Although the boot is too big for me i laced them up and they felt fine compared to my custom XXX roller blades

Yeah it's too small for that boot.

I was looking at that and wondering how that even works out. I would end up killing myself every time I put weight on my heel.

The boot and chassis are naturally pitched forward so very little issue with putting too much weight on your heel... I dont think this is that uncommon, as i stated before if you look at most mission roller blades there all set up the same way.....