Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I had made a comment about how he liked XN-10's but they weren't made any more. He said that may not last very long and threw in a stealth smilie.

Edited by lampliter87

In a previous thread he said that the new ones would be released sometime during the summer, which oficially starts June 20th...

And that a big-box online retailer with physical retail outlets would be the sole carrier as it was added to the booking after most retailers put in orders.

Recently purchased from TBLfan himself.

Eagle x50s repalmed with MSH2

DSCF0479-1-1.jpg

DSCF0481-1-1.jpg

DSCF0483-1-1.jpg

did you get them re-palmed by eagle? i was just wondering if they would re-palm gloves that arent eagle..

my sticks.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/ult...ey/sticks-1.gif

left to right:

demitra pro bauer 3030

naslund pro quest 3

3x naslund pro one60

p92 naslund one60 retail

p38 datsyuk 7k sickick retail

pt3 legwand nike apollo retail

ccm v130 shaft

p92 naslund one90 retail

warrior ak27 shaft

heatley synergy SL retail

Any differences in the Pro ONE60 vs Retail like shaft radius, materials used or weight?

Mickz,

yeah the Naslund pro is quite rounded. Especially the wheelbarrow'd handle which is just amazing. In comparison to shafts, I'd say it figures a lot like the old Nike Apollo shaft which had radius edges, only this one is a little smaller so it fits my hands quite nicely. Also, I think the stick is made of 23 Laminated Ply Birch (according to my old Q3 Naslund pro), I assume the pro one60 is also the same, since the retail one60 feels like a log in comparison.

Also, the 'hosel' is not covered in white paint, rather, it's visible wood with carbon strips that extend for about 8 inches? Reminds me a lot of the retail Nike Quest 1 in that respect.

This stick is super balanced and super light, and lower to mid end Composites feel heavier than this.

In short, this is a beauty.

ultraman7k, could you maybe post that pro Naslund curve? I've always wondered what it looked like, patterndb doesn't have a very clear picture.

yep, here it is, I've put a retail One90 Naslund curve beside it for reference.

nazzyprovsretail.gif

I used demitra 3030's back in high school when he was with the blues. Probably my favorite stick. For some reason I think Tyson Nash used the same curve as him? not sure.

Those sticks certainly didn't have a long life span

Got these today. Posted them in the current equipment thread but I'll post em here too for people to see :)

Gloves1.jpg

Gloves2.jpg