Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

No problems. Your brother told me that you and your mother were set to arrive, but from your location that takes a while. I did think it was funny that he thought your mom was shopping for her own gear though.

holy grip lite

probably my fav shaft ever. wish they had more than one left

My bad. I grabbed the other 4 for Mack. Also snagged A/G 7100's.

This is why I'd be your man-wife <3

No problems. Your brother told me that you and your mother were set to arrive, but from your location that takes a while. I did think it was funny that he thought your mom was shopping for her own gear though.

haha funnnnnny story about that. thats actually my best friend.he told me we'll tell that one guy im his brother to make it ok so i played along..his mom had his money, and i was just meetin him there from the beggining. but yes it was an hour and a half drive+ work the night before. ya and she was definately there to get her 12 stick limit for herself lol.

These came in the mail today.

NBH One95's - 8D

IMG_0164-1.jpg

Easton S15's, Itech 995 Shoulders, Easton Stealth S7 Shins, CCM Vector 6.0 Elbow Pads, too small RBK 5K Pants, too small Bauer 5000 lid, Eagle X80i, NBH 4-Rolls, Ultra Lite with ST Blade - Heatley

IMG_0171-1.jpg

RBK 9K O Shaft with Syngery II Blade - Sakic

IMG_0169-1.jpg

holy grip lite

probably my fav shaft ever. wish they had more than one left

My bad. I grabbed the other 4 for Mack. Also snagged A/G 7100's.

No joke, I have had dreams about finding a stash like that. I have two griplites left that I am too afraid to use.

hatrick722; how is the RBK 9K O Shaft with Syngery II Blade working out for you?

Also did you need a new pair of skates or are you just addicted like most of us on here?

hatrick722; how is the RBK 9K O Shaft with Syngery II Blade working out for you?

Also did you need a new pair of skates or are you just addicted like most of us on here?

I like it. It up there with the best stick ive ever used.

I think its a little bit of both,

my S15's were shot. The leather pulled away from the composite so much that i could see my foot. They were a little small too.

Sick XXX mitts on the last page. Thats the exact colour scheme I was looking for when I bought mine but I couldn't find any around here.

Trick722- was it a OPS with a broken blade? If so, how was the process to remove the blade?

dsc00232iq3.th.jpg

Got these from a friend. Fresh out of the box condition.

Are these some kind of new production of the old Tacks model?

The graphics on the Prolite and the steel are newer than what would have been on there in the early 90's. I'm curious about the "Original" stamp above the 652 on the tongue also.

The "Original" 652 Tack was a re-issue - 2001. They did it for a year and were "limited edition."

Nice skate but we couldn't even give them away.

My latest invention from being bored at work the other day.. Took a little bit of time but it takes blades just like a standard tapered shaft out of the box would!!

003-1.jpg

002-2.jpg

001-1.jpg

100_0311.jpg

My Sticks Top to Bottom:

easton aluminum shaft, with a lidstrom curve (street hockey stick) 110flex

Easton Stealth. Ovechkin Curve. 100flex

Easton II shaft. p91a curve 100 flex

Easton green ST, p91a 110 flex

Warrior Dolomite, Lidstrom 100 flex

Ballistik custom shaft with a p91a curve and 120 flex

Nike/Bauer one 90. P91A curve and 102 flex

Warrior AK27 shaft. P91A curve and 120 flex

Easton green st lidstrom curve. and 110 flex

100_0314.jpg

RBK 8K helmet with a pro stock Dion Phaneuf visor and a Nike bauer cage

100_0315.jpg

Pants: RBK 5K

Shin Pads: Easton ??

Shoulder Pads: Easton Stealth 7 (good shoulder pads)

Elbow pads: Easton ???

100_0316.jpg

Gloves Left to right:

TPS R8 14"

Hespler ? 14"

TPS Something

Nike bauer vapor pro 15"

100_0317.jpg

RBK 5K pumps

I like the stick a lot. It ranks up there in all of the sticks I've used.

I think it may be a little of both. I proabably could of gotten a couple more months use out of the S15's but, I found the One95's for a great price.

Hockey been out for a while in our town but the sticks are always on special at the LHS :angry: .. so I dropped a few bills on some new sticks haha!

DSCN0213.jpg

2X 110 flex Pro Stock Synergy Grip, small Drury curve (they both have grip, even the blue one)

1X 102 flex NBH One90 Stick'um P91A Staal

1X 87 flex NBH One90 Stick'um P91A Staal

1X 100 flex Synergy SE Drury

1X 95 flex Pro Stock Stealth CNT Grip, small Drury curve (Its a repainted SE, the blade construction is the same, they have the same shaft shape, and a visible fuse point)

Those are all the new twigs I bought recently.. heres the rest of them.. some are missing because their at my dads.

DSCN0215.jpg

I have some ST, SE's, CNT shafts in there. Some TPS R8's, RBK 7k, One90, Z-Bubbles, Synergy's, all of them are broken OPS's i turned into shaft that I use for ball hockey.

And last but not least, my Vapor XXXX skate creation:

DSCN0216.jpg

Through on some 1980's era CCM Tacks Tongues one there, my Bauer one were falling completely apart.

Edited by top