Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Grafs

Finally got my custom G7's in..(took 5 months)

Heh - that's ridiculous depth in a --7 series skate, cbart. Nice order. :)

How about materials? It's obviously a G7 build with white leather and a 707 tongue, but what else went into the boot?

Grafs

Finally got my custom G7's in..(took 5 months)

Heh - that's ridiculous depth in a --7 series skate, cbart. Nice order. :)

How about materials? It's obviously a G7 build with white leather and a 707 tongue, but what else went into the boot?

Law,

I was waiting for you to chime in..!

Obviously custom measurements for my screwed up feet (high arches). Extra wide toecap, the tongue is from the swiss version of the Ultra G7, they were supposed to do a clarino lining but screwed that up and did the stock Ultra Series liner (not a big deal though, it's pretty comfy). Stock Ultra series upper and outsole..

Lol, sick gear, you're going to look like Darth Vader with that all black setup.

My new stuff:

Camera330.jpg

Camera332.jpg

Camera331.jpg

Edited by ashtonhutch05

Love them, best shoulders I've had. Went from V-14's, 5030's, then these. Closest I can be to no shouldies and still technically have them. I can't feel them when they're on and protection is great even without the caps.

You can feel them but it's not bad. I think the with mobility and lightweight you get with them it's still worth it. If your league is really check savvy I would suggest leaving the caps on though, and they're not bulky once you mold them with a heat gun.

Lol, sick gear, you're going to look like Darth Vader with that all black setup.

Like him, I'm a fan of that Darth Vader look :)

Hello. My name is TBLfan, and I have a problem......

I'm aware of this issue but drew is worse so it's ok. Plus they're all different in some way so it's all good.

I'm aware of this issue but drew is worse so it's ok. Plus they're all different in some way so it's all good.

pfft. lightweights ;)

pfft. lightweights ;)

No need for name calling just because you could stock a small retail outlet out of our basement.*L*