Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Just picked these nifty skates up.

Micron Mega Air 90's.

Guy bought them to teach his daughter how to skate, and skated on them five times.

I decided since they were my favorite skate when I was in 4th grade, I may as well pick up a pair now.

img2127wx2.jpg

img2127wx2.a4cf5729d7.jpg

Micron Mega Air 90's.

Guy bought them to teach his daughter how to skate, and skated on them five times.

I decided since they were my favorite skate when I was in 4th grade, I may as well pick up a pair now.

I rocked a pair with black Tuuk's my last two years of high school. Good skates, good times.

Micron Mega Air 90's.

I rocked a pair with black Tuuk's my last two years of high school. Good skates, good times.

Yea it seems like most people had them with black tuuks. I guess they had them in black or white? I skated in them the first time tonight, really comfortable. It's amazing how much softer of a boot it is compared to boots these days. I took a shot to the foot and felt ever bit of it. The air bladder ankle pads are super comfy.

Because of my messed up ankle, The only skate I can find to accommodate it is the 707, but these surprisingly didn't hurt it much at all. The only problem I was having was that the outside of my boot would hit the ice when turning sharply (causing me to loose my edge/footing), something that doesn't happen with my 707s, I don't now any way to fix this, other than not turn quite as low to the ice.

Maybe I should smack some cobra 3000 holders on them. . . . or not. I'm thinking I may put some pitch holders on them though to get a more aggressive pitch, or just some shims on the back of each skate.

How do you like that Response 'Armour' ? I've been meaning to try that. The grip is kinda unique.

It's the exact same thing as the r6, but with different graphics. They're quality sticks. Btw, I have a crap ton of stuff coming in the mail. I'll probably post pics next week. <_<.

Maybe put some lightspeed 2 holders on them, they are taller and should provide more clearance on sharp turns.

Are the pitch holders also taller also? I prefer the pitch over the LS2's because the steel is so much better. Also, If I put pitch holders in, I won't have to drill new holes in the boot. (anyone please correct me if I'm wrong).

Maybe put some lightspeed 2 holders on them, they are taller and should provide more clearance on sharp turns.

Are the pitch holders also taller also? I prefer the pitch over the LS2's because the steel is so much better. Also, If I put pitch holders in, I won't have to drill new holes in the boot. (anyone please correct me if I'm wrong).

I thought that Custom + had the same hole pattern as the Pitch, so you wouldn't need to drill new holes.

Hossa L7's I picked up recently

Those are MIAs right?

I believe so, but the tags have been removed and it's not as obvious as of the others I've seen/owned. The gussets are digital but the palm is not, it appears to be possibly gray micronash. The number on the thumb may be a good indicator though...

I believe so, but the tags have been removed and it's not as obvious as of the others I've seen/owned. The gussets are digital but the palm is not, it appears to be possibly gray micronash. The number on the thumb may be a good indicator though...

They look like MIAs from the Eagle X72 ripoff!