Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Most of my gear is pretty standard, but I'm really proud of these so I figured I would show them off here (they've been on the roller board for a couple weeks) -

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/1398/sp...5final34tj4.jpg

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/2858/sp...inalsidehv4.jpg

Those are beautiful. Some of the nicest looking skates I've ever seen.

oh Fletch, i had no idea you was a roller player, for some reson i was thinking ice...

Both.

Thanks for the compliments, guys. And JR, sorry for the big pics.

I painted the last 3 easton i had white (the botom) i find it good looking and my goalie said its weird/hard looking at the guy who has the stick.

Got a couple Sakic STs:

Wow I've never seen sticks "whited-out" before..

Yeah I usually try it on sticks when they are past their prime or close to breaking. makes for a little bit of an illusion, but nothing special. They get ruined too quickly though. I like black more personally.

I painted the last 3 easton i had white (the botom) my goalie said its weird/hard looking at the guy who has the stick.

With that being said, maybe in our liftime we'll see a clear stick. Talk about messin with the head eh...

IMG_1424.jpg

Here is my gear...

Nike Bauer 4500 Helmet, Nike Bauer 4-Roll Pro gloves, Vapor XXXX skates, Easton Synergy S17 Iginla 85, Easton ST Iginla 85, game-worn RBK EDGE Blackhawks socks, authentic RBK EDGE personalized Blackhawks jersey.

Where you get the gloves? Do they say 'Chicago' ? Are they from Ebay?

%7Boption%7D

Here is my gear...

Nike Bauer 4500 Helmet, Nike Bauer 4-Roll Pro gloves, Vapor XXXX skates, Easton Synergy S17 Iginla 85, Easton ST Iginla 85, game-worn RBK EDGE Blackhawks socks, authentic RBK EDGE personalized Blackhawks jersey.

Where you get the gloves? Do they say 'Chicago' ? Are they from Ebay?

they have some at eastwest. they look sweet, just had to order myself a pair.

Edited by Race4LastPlace

Yes, got them from e-bay. They do say "Chicago Blackhawks." They were $150, which I was told by my LHS is about what it would cost to order them custom. Might have been a bad deal but I love these things... it's like wearing slippers on your hands.

Here are my new skates. We'll see how they do tomorrow. I'm nervous because I have (pretty much) only skated in Tacks. I am a T-Blade freak so when HockeyMonkey finally showed the crabon frames available, I had to get them. Of course, by the time I had ordered new skates to put them on, they didn't have my size frame in the carbon weave (nor did anyone else advertising them) so I had to settle for the gloss black carbon frames. It may be for the better. Sucks that you can only get runners in white right now (in any reasonable spec, old black ones are out there.) I was going to go all black but that looked stupid with white runners so white boot it was. Big ups to Chris (chikinpotpie on here, I think) who handled the tricky mounting job beautifully. The LHS here was scared to do them so James convinced me to send them all the way to Indy for Chris to do them and it was worth it. Matching Warrior gloves should be here this week. These should look great with our "Panda-Style" jerseys when they come.

S2010010.jpg

S2010009.jpg

S2010008.jpg

chris rocks the mad skills with the skate building. flash and dash son.

has arrived :

99874749st7.jpg

10360676nt2.jpg

68636378rq2.jpg

99271710uw3.jpg

66796089rw6.jpg

I have to say that is over priced regarding the features (double the price of the iteck 255) but very simple design with nothing too fancy inside, light, a lot of mobility, not bulky at all (according to me), protection is well designed.

To sum up seriously Manufactured.Very RBK/JOFA like...

I wanted to go with easton elbow pads but they don't get along with NBH shoulder pads.

I wouldn't have done that if 1 euro = 1 dollar though :ph34r:

Yes, got them from e-bay. They do say "Chicago Blackhawks." They were $150, which I was told by my LHS is about what it would cost to order them custom. Might have been a bad deal but I love these things... it's like wearing slippers on your hands.

and ur av is from the ebay page :P