Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Call The Sports Exchange in Vancouver, they have LOTS of pro stock sticks and their ebay store is where AmoriZep got them from. I think the store is called cam-sports or something. But give them a ring or an email.

yup :)

Edited by AmoriZep

Nothing too special, unless you've been trying to snag a pair on eBay for the past 5 months or so. Finally, the eBay Gods are in my favor. Now I need to stop being lazy and skate for the first time in 2 months. It's a pretty wide, boxy glove... I like it a lot.

Mission M-1's

Edited by AnthonyJTa

img7265dx7.jpg

This is half of my stick collection. I recently moved from a 700 square foot condo to a house, so I now have garage space to store my hockey junk!

From left to right (everything is 85 flex or less): TPS Adrenaline Control (Morrow Curve), blank Vapor XXX (P91), Vapor XXX Lite (P91A), bunch of Eagle X80's and X70's (Talon curve), Innovative Novius (pro Sundin), one90 (P91A), Synergy Elite (Drury), Stealth CNT (Drury), Synergy II with Synergy II blade (Drury), Response Plus (Morrow), Redlite XN10 with AK27 (Kovalev), R2XN10 with Synthesis blade (Drury), R2XN10 with Warrior pro dolomite blade (Arnott), TPS R81 with Harrow blade (#3), XN10 (pro Nilson), Stealth CNT grip (Drury), Hull Z-Bubble with Z-carbon blade (Drury), Vapor XXX Lite (P91A), Vapor XXX (P91), Dolomite 2 grip with pro Synthesis blade (Styles), Dolomite 2 grip with pro Synthesis blade (Roenick), 2 full wrong goalie sticks!, and some shafts.

One question.........why?

I dont really expect a rational answer, but it really confounds me.

Reminds me of the old ladys that collect hundreds of ceramic figurines....but at least they increase in value.

I have 5 sticks, and that is only because 4 were given to me. I had a tough time justifying to myself buying two pairs of gloves.

Reminds me of the old ladys that collect hundreds of ceramic figurines....but at least they increase in value.

I have 5 sticks, and that is only because 4 were given to me. I had a tough time justifying to myself buying two pairs of gloves.

This may not be the right place for you......

I think you might be one of the only people who uses those Franklin end cap things

I use them because it gives me consistency when switching between so many sticks!!! I started out years ago with them and never switched out. I guess I'm just used to them.

Why? Because I used to play 4 nights a week and I like to try stuff out. Plus I'm not the type to ask a billion questions about a product. I read up what I can and try it out myself. If I don't like it, I sell it to teammates or their friends. As you can see, I end up not selling much! But I have a tendency to stock up on stuff I like, hence the Eagle OPS and not pictured, XN10 shafts (Redlite and R2 XN10).

You should see my glove collection. Then I started playing in net, so I have goalie junk too. I blame this all on joining the Easton board, migrating to CB, and now to MSH!!! I've actually been a long time member, but I hardly post.

^^yeah i migrated from the easton board to CB as well, unfortunately I have yet to find the funds to mass a huge collection. I don't think it's a big deal, everyone has their thing, people like to own $80 000 vehicles, some people own 300 movies, people buy a shit load of clothes, some people like expensive ass granite tops for their kitchen, this guy likes hockey sticks. I'd probably do it if I could too.

Well...how much $$$ have you wasted on skates over the past year? haha

fair enough! the old adage holds true....to each their own! :)

None actually. I have broken even. I have a new pair of custom s15's and have not paid a cent out of pocket since I bought the first pair of s15's. Returned the first pair under warranty, got the 1500's very cheap and sold them with a $40 loss, and got the custom s15's at $40 less than the $ i got back from the first s15's. Give or take a dollar or two, I had skates for 4 months to use for free, and now I have the custom pair. haha indeed!

fair enough! the old adage holds true....to each their own! :)

None actually. I have broken even. I have a new pair of custom s15's and have not paid a cent out of pocket since I bought the first pair of s15's. Returned the first pair under warranty, got the 1500's very cheap and sold them with a $40 loss, and got the custom s15's at $40 less than the $ i got back from the first s15's. Give or take a dollar or two, I had skates for 4 months to use for free, and now I have the custom pair. haha indeed!

What about the couple pairs you have before the S15's?

Only had one pair of Bauer Supreme 50's before the s15's that I used for 2 months and paid $129. Sold them for like $50 I think. So I had the Bauer 50's, S15's, and 1500's for a total of about 6 months and it cost me total out of pocket about $80. Sounds cheap to me.

Now I have custom pro S15's that are substantially better, and got them for $400 shipped. All in all, I would say that, though it was a frustrating experience, it was by no means a costly one money wise.

After evaluating my expanse of gear, I realized that I have a ridiculous (for me) amount of gloves....Ill post some pics soon. Of course, that stick collection that was posted is nuts for one person lol. Sweet though!

After evaluating my expanse of gear, I realized that I have a ridiculous (for me) amount of gloves....

in the past 10 days, I got 3 new pairs of gloves lol

You guys are making a poor college student VERY jealous!

That lack of money excuse isn't going to fly. Forgoing 2 cases of beer is enough for a good set of used mitts from here. Speaking of which, I get paid in a little over a week, those TPS gloves of yours haven't found a home, have they?

Edited by Rustpot

Hey Fast brother, just a heads up, your sig is too long. I do love the collection though :)

Sorry about that sig thing. Yeah I went on kind of a spree this year, and then I was in my crawlspace at my house and I had forgotten about like 5 pairs of gloves I had down there in sealed, large zip bags. I think Im going to find some way to hang them up around my son's room, and just add to it. I had to stop collecting skates because of the expense, and sticks take up way too much space.

After evaluating my expanse of gear, I realized that I have a ridiculous (for me) amount of gloves....

in the past 10 days, I got 3 new pairs of gloves lol

What'd you get? Thats crazy, because I picked up 3 pair in the last week as well!!!

img7265dx7.jpg

This is half of my stick collection. I recently moved from a 700 square foot condo to a house, so I now have garage space to store my hockey junk!

From left to right (everything is 85 flex or less): TPS Adrenaline Control (Morrow Curve), blank Vapor XXX (P91), Vapor XXX Lite (P91A), bunch of Eagle X80's and X70's (Talon curve), Innovative Novius (pro Sundin), one90 (P91A), Synergy Elite (Drury), Stealth CNT (Drury), Synergy II with Synergy II blade (Drury), Response Plus (Morrow), Redlite XN10 with AK27 (Kovalev), R2XN10 with Synthesis blade (Drury), R2XN10 with Warrior pro dolomite blade (Arnott), TPS R81 with Harrow blade (#3), XN10 (pro Nilson), Stealth CNT grip (Drury), Hull Z-Bubble with Z-carbon blade (Drury), Vapor XXX Lite (P91A), Vapor XXX (P91), Dolomite 2 grip with pro Synthesis blade (Styles), Dolomite 2 grip with pro Synthesis blade (Roenick), 2 full wrong goalie sticks!, and some shafts.

oh lord wheres the full shot.