Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

HSB_b345t; I also rock the 7K's. My favorit pair of shins. I cut the upper thigh protection off.

To bad they stopped making these. Great find!!!

Recent skate pick up- Pro stock Micron Air 90's

I had those same skates a couple years ago, I wish I knew where they went. Parents bought them for 5 bux at a yard sale and they served me well in the backyard rink. If you convert them, throw those holders on a pair of newer skates, Nice pick up

me and my dad both had the mega 90's. Wasn't too fond of them personally I preferred the Tacks my dad got my for pond hockey.

Edited by ibuyprettythings

........Or yellow?? haha

IMG_0272.jpg

Trevor... how do you like them? I've only skated in them once & they felt pretty good, despite not having my feet in skates for over 2 months.

Edited by AnthonyJTa

I vote white. Like another member said, it complements the skate and has a cleaner look imo. But if you can snag a pair of the laces from the stealth skates (red and black specks), those would match the boot perfectly

i just picked up a pair of black with white specks, they look great. i thought the white looked nice but everyone has white laces and black laces are kinda my thing so i figured i'd stay with black.

aliebe, they are 120 but not waxed

anthonyjta, they are great skates, maybe a little narrow for my foot as i'm starting to realize after two practices but once i get them molded that should help. i love how the boot is cut though, nice and flexible but enough support that i'm not breaking my ankles.

anthonyjta, they are great skates, maybe a little narrow for my foot as i'm starting to realize after two practices but once i get them molded that should help. i love how the boot is cut though, nice and flexible but enough support that i'm not breaking my ankles.

They are great... I picked up a EE, since I have a wider/flatter foot. A nice lil' improvement from my 90AG's... the added stiffness is nice. I'd get them molded if I were you, they're like night & day once they're heated.

...Side note, we got some pretty similar taste in gear, ey? haha... I remember you were looking for M-1's like I was, now the AGX. We either got good taste, or we're quite the brand loyalists.

Edited by AnthonyJTa

haha the m-1 hunt continues for me. I wouldnt neccessarily call myself a mission loyalist but i have recently accepted that they are a legit ice hockey company, not just roller and they make some quality stuff. I have an intake, had a pair of heliums, and now the agx's. hopefully my free fuel ti will be coming shortly...

Same here... Took a bit, but I really do love their products. The guy that used to work on my skates was always trying to sell me on Mission. I had all sorts of issues finding skates that "worked" for my strange feet.... the AG90's were the most pleasant experience I have had so far, so the AGX was a nice upgrade.

I ended up picking up a V-Hex off of a member here, and I was sold on their sticks.