Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Mgo: Custom tintjob on the visor or is that an option? Can't recall seeing Oakleys available in orange.

Eric Weinrich pro-stock.

I have to say, despite generally considering visors/cages to be mundane and functional items, that orange is just dead sexy.

I really like the way the one95s look, but one of the things I really like about the s15 is that even with the black laces and holders, there is still some of the silver to balance it out. I think if I got the one95's, I would keep the holder white. Maybe.

I want to black out my 95's but don't think I can dye the holders without taking them off. At my LHS I would have to wait forever for them to get mounted again if I took them off.

Are you guys playing hockey or entering a fashion show?

If you worried about your skills as much as you worry about how cool your stuff looks maybe

you wouldn't be such a coot. :unsure:

If you worried about your skills as much as you worry about how cool your stuff looks maybe

Don't post in a thread that is devoted to showing off and discussing our gear and tell people they're wasting their time worrying about how stuff looks. Tell Ryan Smyth, any pro with white skates, or goalies everywhere that the way gear looks doesn't matter.

If looks didn't matter every skate would look like Graf 5- and 7- series, protective would all look like Sherwood traditionals, sticks would be clear to the graphite with a simple logo, and tape would only come in clear, black, and white.

Edited by Rustpot

I personally have enough mental agility to worry about several things at once. Appearance, skill, family, work, health, what I m going to eat for lunch, etc. I guess it is different for you. But thanks for asking......now go back to watching NASCAR.

Edited by eric42434224

I'm sorry, this obviously isn't the site/thread for you.

Oh and my skills are doing just fine, thank you.

Edited by lampliter87

And what does it say about this guy that he's worried about us being too worried about our gear?

What does that make him, a second-tier jock-sniffer?

And what does it say about this guy that he's worried about us being too worried about our gear?

What does that make him, a second-tier jock-sniffer?

I'm not worried just tired of the fretting over the color of the holders and will this color lace look better with this skate... sound like a bunch of school girls worried over who's wearing what.

As for what does that make me? Ummm maybe a better goalie.

Thunder just a noise boy, lighting does the work! ;)

I'm not worried just tired of the fretting over the color of the holders and will this color lace look better with this skate... sound like a bunch of school girls worried over who's wearing what.

You're annoying.

Maybe "Show It Off" was the wrong topic to click, eh?