Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

haha thanks interpath, and BMc i was at that game as well, i love the stiffness of it, gonna be amazing for slappers, and were there 10k's BMc?

haha thanks interpath, and BMc i was at that game as well, i love the stiffness of it, gonna be amazing for slappers, and were there 10k's BMc?

i saw sherwood-mission and one 10k. some kid grabbed it like asap lol

that 10k is not a ops it a tow piece standard blade. neverless how is it is it? lighter than 7k shaft how is the new grip and shaft geometry.

It's actually pretty good. The shaft is very light and the grip is unreal on it. The shaft might be a bit thick for my likings but other than that its a legit twig.

id just wait till they get to all the retail stores and get one then . its not worth spending so much to me

They will probably be cheaper to not buy it retail, I doubt it you would be able to get a 10k for less then 200.

id just wait till they get to all the retail stores and get one then . its not worth spending so much to me

They will probably be cheaper to not buy it retail, I doubt it you would be able to get a 10k for less then 200.

really? has a rbk stick ever been over 200? well, besides the 10k obviously

Edited by firehawkshockey13

I just got hooked up with a Vapor XXXX and a Under Armor Jock for $100. All from Western Michigan University. I guess I can get the 9500 helmet as well for $70. Will be doing that later this month.

Helmet: Bauer HH 4000 – The HH 4000 fits my melon perfectly and protects me adequately. I tried a Vector 8 helmet and it fits a bit better so I may be moving in that direction.

Visor: I don’t currently wear a visor but I know I should be wearing one. Maybe Santa will bring me one?

Shoulder pads: Sher-Wood SP 5030 – I really like the SP 5030. They are the perfect shoulder pad for a guy playing Old Timers.

Elbow pads: Bauer Shift – Light, comfy, protect well and fit great.

Gloves: Black Out TPS Response R8 Pro Lite – I love the way TPS does the no-seam fingers on the index and pinky fingers. The R8 Pro Lite offers great protection and looks good too.

Pants: Tackla 5000 – I like the close to the body fit of this pant. I also love the protection they offer.

Shin pads: Bauer SP 8000 – Light, comfy, great protection and fantastic fit.

Skates: Pro Custom Bauer Vapor XX in Pro Stiff – Buying a Pro Custom skate was truly the best decision I ever made. Since these skates are lasted to my foot I get an amazing fit. The durability of these skates is insane! They still look brand new!!!

Stick: Bauer One95 (PM9) in 77 Flex – Beautiful balance, nice soft feeling blade but still durable. I like the way the low-mid flex point loads for snap shots and wrist shots.

CIMG1980-1.jpg

Edited by noodle3872

Funny you should post that - I got my PPFs today and felt the exact same way. I've had them on my hands almost all day today (stayed in to study for finals), and they've started to feel much better, but they initially felt very uncomfortable coming from the pillowey 4-rolls.

Funny you should post that - I got my PPFs today and felt the exact same way. I've had them on my hands almost all day today (stayed in to study for finals), and they've started to feel much better, but they initially felt very uncomfortable coming from the pillowey 4-rolls.

Ya know my Synergy SE6's were the same way. They rubbed enough on my thumb that it actually peeled the skin off. But once they got broken in and sweated in a bunch, they loosened up quite a bit. Now my SE6's are unbelievably comfy. So I'm hoping once I get some ice time in these, they'll do the same thing. I've only worn these around the house a little today and the knuckles on my left fingers are a little irritated already. So I'm not looking forward to having my knuckles worn raw while wearing them in...

Edited by HattrickSwayze

Is that a black with grey XXXX? I just posted in the gear sightings thread how much I liked that look over the flashy red 12k with red and chrome retail look. Very nice.