Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

imgp1610.jpg

Off of ebay, I'm sure you guys have seen them on there. Pro stock Team Canada H.Wickenheiser stitched on "cuff". Its 13"-1" so there is not much of a cuff to speak of. Trying them out tonight.

nice girly gloves lol

Pretty cool mitts, Hailey now wear's Vapor XXXX gloves :)

Lol I had no idea that Wickenheiser was a girl. Just googled her. I do like them though, except that on three occasions tonight I failed to catch an aerial pass because I couldn't open them up quick enough (not broken in) and the puck just bounced off the tips of my fingers.. ouch.

MAN.. I wear a chick's glove.. however manly she is.. I'm not gonna let anyone know that.

nice girly gloves lol

Lol I had no idea that Wickenheiser was a girl. Just googled her. I do like them though, except that on three occasions tonight I failed to catch an aerial pass because I couldn't open them up quick enough (not broken in) and the puck just bounced off the tips of my fingers.. ouch.

MAN.. I wear a chick's glove.. however manly she is.. I'm not gonna let anyone know that.

Oops...too late!

Actually truth be told...when I was looking for a Crosby team Canada jersey years ago...when he wore #9. I couldn't find one a the price I wanted to pay on bay (cheap)...but I did find a Gillian Ferrari jersey. The cut of the jersey was the same as a 'mens' So I bought the Ferrari jersey and picked up a Crosby name/number kit and had the nameplate swapped.

nice girly gloves lol

Comedy! I almost put a bid in on those gloves and then I stopped and said to myself "I know I shouldn't care, but I just can't bring myself to wear a girl's gloves". Though really, if you're gonna wear a chick's gloves, Haley is about as good as it gets. I'm sure she'd beat my ass. :blink:

Found a nice use for that garden tool rack in the garage of the house I just moved into.

stickrack.jpg

From L to R:

Sullivan CNT Stealth, Zubov Synergy Elite, Zubov Dolomite, 2 x Niskanen Ti-Pro, Inno Novius (380) w/ Tucker blade, Zubov Nitro Lite, Zubov Synergy Elite, Hull UL Shaft w/ P106 blade, 2 x Leclair PMP 7000, Miettinen V130, 95 Flex UL Shaft w/ Zubov blade, Lehtinen R+

Everything to the left of the woodies will get used somewhat frequently or is a spare in case something breaks. The Ti-Pros are new, and I only recently decided to actually use the Hull shaft rather than keeping it as a autographed Jon Sim curiosity.

285471.jpg

Shaft info

285472.jpg

Rocker

285473.jpg

Compared to a retail Sakic

Haven't measured it yet, but it is just about an inch longer than a retail int. Warrior.

I also noticed that he switched to a Kovalchuk style full tape job twords the end of this season compared to his 3/4 job he's used most of his career, kinda weird.

Edited by ZINC

The curve looks a bit more mild in those top view pics. Inch longer than a retail intermediate would make it about what, 59"?? Is that athletic trainer tape (the 1.5" stuff) or is that actual thick hockey tape? The real 1.5" Renfrew stuff is impossible to find around here. Congrats on the sweet stick. I'd like to find one just to hang on my wall.

The curve looks a bit more mild in those top view pics. Inch longer than a retail intermediate would make it about what, 59"?? Is that athletic trainer tape (the 1.5" stuff) or is that actual thick hockey tape? The real 1.5" Renfrew stuff is impossible to find around here. Congrats on the sweet stick. I'd like to find one just to hang on my wall.

Yeah, it's the angle, here is a better pic of the curve

285474.jpg

Looks/feels like 1.5 ren hockey tape, def not an athletic tape.

I hope you like top shelf goals, cause that's the only kind you're gonna get with that curve. You'll have to give a report on it once you use it.

I'm a toe curve guy through and through (also have a Kovalchuk, Samsonov [prostocks] and a ton of "toed" out sakic's) so the curve shouldn't take too long to get used to, but Ovie's is most def. the most open of the bunch.

Looks like a toe to heel tape job aswell, don't see that very often.

yup, like I mentioned abouve, I've noticed him going to that tape job at the latter part of this season for some reason or another.

lovin the gloves the one90 woodens are crazy and the 10ks are crazy. not sure if i saw this some where else but does anyone else know the release date for the 10ks

Roughly april, dont quote me on that one though .

My custom warrior franchise gloves, pro packing with tufftek and carbon combo

HPIM0043.jpg

I recently had my number embroidered into the gloves, i will post ictures later.