Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

The performance would have to be amazing for me to use that Graf stick. I'd candy-cane it too, just to make the graphics "go away".

It looks like they were trying to market the stick to people who'd like the louder Warrior stuff.

The comparison a few posts ago to the Loc-Jaw blade was great.

The performance would have to be amazing for me to use that Graf stick. I'd candy-cane it too, just to make the graphics "go away".

It looks like they were trying to market the stick to people who'd like the louder Warrior stuff.

If that's true, its definitely not working for me. That stick looks awful. I'd spray it for sure.

If that's true, its definitely not working for me. That stick looks awful. I'd spray it for sure.

It's WWII retro, just about the polar opposite of what Warrior is doing. It looks like it was done pretty well, but I can't imagine it selling well at all.

It's WWII retro, just about the polar opposite of what Warrior is doing. It looks like it was done pretty well, but I can't imagine it selling well at all.

Yup...that's why I'm interested....I could care less about playing with it... I have other sticks for that....I used to do the WW2 stuff when I was in College...just think it would look cool in my Man Cave with all of my stuff. So....again...if anyone has a source I'd appreciate it.

the new Graf sticks have been out at my rink pro shop for a while now. From my limited experience with handling them I'm not overly impressed. I think for them to sell the price would need to be significantly lower. The lower end model is painted as a retro wood stick with blue decals and a fake "tape job" on the blade.

Judging from the vent placement, the VN foam, and the conveniently labeled sticker, I'd say that is a Nike Bauer 4500 helmet.

As for the visor...no idea.

NM- missed TBLs post

Edited by Moose

wow i had no idea about hedjuksport, LOL

i just went to town on my hs22av with a dremel to make it similar to kovalchuk's visor. where can i buy heduksport visors? i went to their site and it says under construction