Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Just arrived from warrior, obvious inspiration, but goes well with my Atlanta gear.

Apparently they ran out of Pear Mustang, after finishing my gussets, and used the yellow mustang for the remainder of the palm.

Sweet gloves. I wanna feel some mustang palms. I love the warrior kangaroo ones

sticks.jpg

Of interest...

5: grip SW. I have a habit of trying use this stick once every six months, and can never adapt to it. Everything else I use is a touch stiffer, non-grip, and a more mild curve.

7+8: broken-blade R flex XN10 OPS turned into shafts. I used the cut at fuse point and chisel out tenon method on these, and I prefer them to my R2XN10. Blades fit tighter, and I'm convinced they have a more dramatic taper.

/img

Got these last week. Very happy with them so far.

I like them other than the green, Then again Im on an orange/white team. And I should have quoted the pic to make mack's day.

Edited by CAmmon

Of interest...

5: grip SW. I have a habit of trying use this stick once every six months, and can never adapt to it. Everything else I use is a touch stiffer, non-grip, and a more mild curve.

7+8: broken-blade R flex XN10 OPS turned into shafts. I used the cut at fuse point and chisel out tenon method on these, and I prefer them to my R2XN10. Blades fit tighter, and I'm convinced they have a more dramatic taper.

If you can't adapt to that sw xn10, I'll buy it :P

sticks.jpg

Of interest...

Nice TPS collection, mine has dwindled slightly from this pic.

tpscrop.jpg

I got my Easton pro stock 4 rolls in today. I got them for a great deal and they were used maybe once or twice and have nothing wrong with them, he cut the thumb part because he wasnt able to move the thumb before and i would have done the same. He was a lefty and im a righty so the little wear on the right glove wasnt a big deal, i was wondering what kind of palms these were and how durable they actually are? And they say 14" on them but are roomy and i would say they would be a 14.5 which was great.

http://img96.imageshack.us/slideshow/webpl...=picture515.jpg

I also got my Jofa 8800 shoulder pads a month ago which took me forever to find in size 6. They are pro stock from the Quebec Remparts, i love them and they have great protection.

http://img94.imageshack.us/slideshow/webpl...=picture461.jpg

Edited by heatley15

These just came in today. I traded a pair of navy M1's awhile back for my TB M1's so I needed a new pair in navy. Unfortunately they ran out of the USA M1's that were supposed to ship with these.

Hammer.jpg

These have mesh gussets which is something I've never had on a glove before.

Gussets.jpg

i was wondering what kind of palms these were and how durable they actually are?

Look like the same gloves I've been wearing for a few months. Palms are nash, no?

Sweet gloves. I wanna feel some mustang palms. I love the warrior kangaroo ones

Mustang imo is the best out there.

I've tried on every style and the mustang i keep coming back to. each their own but still, mustang fing rocks. if you have the money to blow on a pair of gloves customize a pair with mustang and u wont be disappointed. very glad i got myself replacement mustangs when i had the chance

The glove whore in me resurfaced, lol. Was watching these and nobody bid on them. I had entered a snipe of $128.00 max. They'll match my TBL gear nicely. ;) :)

ppf1.jpeg

ppf2.jpeg

Mustang imo is the best out there.

I've tried on every style and the mustang i keep coming back to. each their own but still, mustang fing rocks. if you have the money to blow on a pair of gloves customize a pair with mustang and u wont be disappointed. very glad i got myself replacement mustangs when i had the chance

I will probably go the replacement route instead of dropping a huge chunk of change on custom gloves

Lol, now I have a pair to use with my Wings and TBL gear. And the blackouts to go with whatever. I'd looked at a similar pair a member on here had for sale but they didn't have the grey color in them. I think I need to stop with the gloves, lol. I think that makes it 10 pair of gloves now for the collection. But I know there are others who are sicker than me. ;)

Lol, now I have a pair to use with my Wings and TBL gear. And the blackouts to go with whatever. I'd looked at a similar pair a member on here had for sale but they didn't have the grey color in them. I think I need to stop with the gloves, lol. I think that makes it 10 pair of gloves now for the collection. But I know there are others who are sicker than me. ;)

Nah homie, that is the exact same pair you looked at on here. I sold them on eBay to that seller a few months back.

Nah homie, that is the exact same pair you looked at on here. I sold them on eBay to that seller a few months back.

Really? I thought yours didn't have the grey? Oh well, lol. That price isn't bad for customs.