Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

pro stock.

SMU wouldnt have those codes

Ahh good call. Forgot that their codes are a little different; the G3 was what really should have given it away. The 102 just threw me, figured he would have been a 70-80 flex.

Ahh good call. Forgot that their codes are a little different; the G3 was what really should have given it away. The 102 just threw me, figured he would have been a 70-80 flex.

My thoughts exactly on the flex, crazy how a player his size uses such a stiff stick

What palm did you get and where did you send those? My babies need a new life...

MSH2 palms. had them done through peaches pro repair.

prostocks, i forgot to take a picture of the face of the blade. i was surprised on the length of the blade. i saw smu of p.kane 88 that were literally pm9 as it stated on the description and it looked cheesy

In remember seeing a video on youtube of kane taping his stick and it was weird to see how long the blade was it must've been like a foot and half long.

Kane and Kadri pro stocks? Why oh why are all my favourite players left handed...

Where did you manage to snag the Kadri? I'd like to have one even as a collectors item...

Family photo time. ;) First up... a huge thanks to Scott R. in California for the hookup on the Eagle retros! WOW!

The new "old" gloves:

DSC_09580284.JPG

DSC_09600285.JPG

DSC_09610286.JPG

PPFs:

DSC_09620287.JPG

Eastons:

DSC_09630288.JPG

Missions:

DSC_09640289.JPG

Warriors & CCMs:

DSC_09650290.JPG

Missions & Grafs:

DSC_09660291.JPG

again those drapers look sweet.

It doesn't look like a traditional Franchise glove, cuff and backrolls look different, almost like the CCM Kaspartius that were on the previous page. Do they feel different than std. franchises?

It doesn't look like a traditional Franchise glove, cuff and backrolls look different, almost like the CCM Kaspartius that were on the previous page. Do they feel different than std. franchises?

Not sure as that's the only pair of them I've ever had. Fit is fairly snug and I like the overall fit/feel. They do have the MIA tag inside of them.

Edited by Too Old

The drapers have single-piece fingers and and different cuff. Other than that, they seem like normal franchises.

Is the orange liner something new Eagle is offering?

They have that liner on the x88's too.

The drapers have single-piece fingers and and different cuff. Other than that, they seem like normal franchises.

They have that liner on the x88's too.

The Drapers are very flexible and I'd certainly be open to watching for another pair of Warriors.

First time I've seen that liner myself too...

Edited by Too Old

Yeah, I need to add another pair of Eagles to my collection. I only have a pair of those 1997 Edition pro glo black golds. I need a knit pair that I may actully take out for a spin. I was at a local shop and got to try on ( they only had one of each glove ) some of the new "lower-end" if you can call them that, eagle gloves( i think the PFX and x95 ). They said the price point would be like $120 or something like that, but they are so butter for that price and they are all knit with inserts.

Steve (TooOld) - Glad you like the gloves man, knew you would! :)

Also, staying on topic with vintage gloves, I figured I'd thank cheeseplz for an incredible pair of the leather MTL vintage gloves.

photo2l.jpg

It's ridiculous how much nicer these are than the nylon one's that I bought (and later sold) on ebay. The mesh gussets on the nylon ones were terrible and these have full clarino palms and gussets. Beyond that, these gloves actually look like someone put care into making them, while they nylons just seemed mass produced. Also, the nylon ones are a funny looking gold tint.

i love the look of those retro eagles. Those are beautiful.

+1. I told myself that I was done glove whoring for awhile but if I have the chance to grab a pair of PPFi's like that I'm pulling the trigger in a heartbeat!

Nice looking Eastons! I had found a pair of those but already had the other Easton retros. Then once the PPF's were available it was an easy choice for me. :)

I have the exact same pair of Easton retro's.

They are pretty amazing!

@ too old: awesome collection! If you ever want to part out your Draper Warrio's, let me know :P

Steve (TooOld) - Glad you like the gloves man, knew you would! :)

Also, staying on topic with vintage gloves, I figured I'd thank cheeseplz for an incredible pair of the leather MTL vintage gloves.

It's ridiculous how much nicer these are than the nylon one's that I bought (and later sold) on ebay. The mesh gussets on the nylon ones were terrible and these have full clarino palms and gussets. Beyond that, these gloves actually look like someone put care into making them, while they nylons just seemed mass produced. Also, the nylon ones are a funny looking gold tint.

Those Eastons are absolutely gorgeous!!! There's something about a nice set of leather gloves that just feels right... :)

Kane and Kadri pro stocks? Why oh why are all my favourite players left handed...

Where did you manage to snag the Kadri? I'd like to have one even as a collectors item...

They can be had from Just Hockey on Don Mills Road