Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I'd seen one of his too, but this one's a lot more closed than what I'd seen. Plus his at least had his name on it. I got around to getting a handle made for it and tho nothing was inside the shaft, on the bottom of it was "200313153 HDXS." I want to assume that this is just an HD repainted as an AK, but who knows with Innorrior.

Hmmm. If the lie is a little higher than a Kovy, about a 6 lie... It could be an Afanasenkov. I'm not sure what he's using in Russia but he was and might still be a Warrior user.

Dude its for a 8 year old kid... He's gonna go bananas when he see's it!!!! Now if it were for a 18-25 year old then I'd probably be thinking along the lines of what you said but overall I think the red goes well with the boot.

Dude its for a 8 year old kid... He's gonna go bananas when he see's it!!!! Now if it were for a 18-25 year old then I'd probably be thinking along the lines of what you said but overall I think the red goes well with the boot.

Stuff like that just makes me nervous about what a drop in game is going to look like in ten years. Maybe I'm just a stick in the mud but I don't like all the stupid crap on the holders, I just think they should be white.

Hey dude I didn't know, you can't tell what size they are. Its not like there is a cosmetic difference between a 3 and an 8. For anyone under 12 they probably love the colored holders.

And DS, like he said, if the guy is in HS or older he's probably oging to think these are hideous too. There is only 1 person I've ever seen over 18 who had colored holders (excluding black). And this idiot had a mirrored visor, and the most hideous looking inline pants and gloves on, Pretty sure his goal was to look like a clown. I wouldn't be too worried about it, I doubt it will be a common thing.

I had blue holder for like 2 years on my 9k and i can tell you that i was a target often but when your a decent player you can shut the crowd up with a goal :P.

Personally, those are hideous. Black on the holder would look 10X better imo.

Meh...They aren't that bad. Then again I don't fall into the 18-25 category :P

Hey dude I didn't know, you can't tell what size they are. Its not like there is a cosmetic difference between a 3 and an 8. For anyone under 12 they probably love the colored holders.

And DS, like he said, if the guy is in HS or older he's probably oging to think these are hideous too. There is only 1 person I've ever seen over 18 who had colored holders (excluding black). And this idiot had a mirrored visor, and the most hideous looking inline pants and gloves on, Pretty sure his goal was to look like a clown. I wouldn't be too worried about it, I doubt it will be a common thing.

Was his name Ovechkin? :P

he thought he was as good as him. he was taking wrist shots from the blue line and if they didn't miss by several feet, it floated like slow motion into the goalie's glove. He also didn't back check. Might have been ovi :P

he thought he was as good as him. he was taking wrist shots from the blue line and if they didn't miss by several feet, it floated like slow motion into the goalie's glove. He also didn't back check. Might have been ovi :P

Oh, it's the playoff version of Ovechkin!

Just finished these today for a customer... S17 Black skates with custom red dyed holders.

001-5.jpg

Maybe if the holders were a darker red, that'd be cooler. That said, for a little kid, he'll love them.

Oilers X:60's look UNREAL!! did you get those off ebay? also is that s19 bucket pro stock?

I got the X:60's from TSR Hockey, as for the S19, it's the same as the retail version. Only difference is it has white Bauer ear loops and no "Easton" on the side.

Edited by sirunsky88