Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Annual trip to Sharks sale..

Edit. People are angry because "I bought too much" Not worth posting a picture when im getting crap for it.

Edited by mxihockey

Obsessed?

I actually think its somewhat selfish in a way, true you have the money to buy all that stuff and that gives you every right to buy whatever the hell you want, but consider the other people in line too :)

You angry? The only thing i grabbed during the sale when everyone was there was socks, like 6 pairs of pants, 3 skates, shins, and 4 shields... everything else was picked up after everyone left.. Don't act like no one else was grabbing tons of stuff. The 20 helmets they laid out were gone in 2 minutes.

Yea and there were about 10 more on the floor under the table, that no one wanted, which i picked up also at the end. Oh and there were still about 3 more pairs there when I left....

Who cares

Apparently she does.. not sure why

Yea and there were about 10 more on the floor under the table, that no one wanted, which i picked up also at the end. Oh and there were still about 3 more pairs there when I left....

Apparently she does.. not sure why

No big deal man...You wanted the stuff and you got it, nothing wrong with that at all...Dont pay attention to the haters....

I for one am glad you pick up alot of stuff, I bought a couple sticks off of you that you got last year....Cant wait to see the list this time around.

No big deal man...You wanted the stuff and you got it, nothing wrong with that at all...Dont pay attention to the haters....

Agreed. There was plenty of stuff left at the end. I didn't hear anyone complaining that they didn't get what they wanted at the sale.

There are plenty of others that would do the same if they could.