Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Is the window showing the weights flush with the rest of the blade material or is it recessed?

Basically flush. If you push down on the weights there is a little bit of give which allows it to recess slightly.

Edited by goaliemanshark

Louis LeBlanc, #20 on Harvard University, the team has a Warrior deal, gloves, sticks, pants.

Exactly, I have one of his sticks and it's the same has posted above.

I haven't shown off in a while but some pretty nice scores tonight:

Kuba "Royale" Dolomite:

Kuba.jpg

Easton 4-rolls, digital palm:

IMG_3898.jpg

Lecavalier:

IMG_3901.jpg

IMG_3902.jpg

How do you end up acquiring this ridiculous gear? Ebay luck?

TBL, I see that the inside cuff logo on the Eastons shows "E Pro". Is this an official way to separate pro-stock gloves from the retail E-pro version or not? Just curious because I know there are tons of regular E-pro gloves all over Ebay and many such as yourself have always said that people would crap a brick if they could see how much better the pro-stock version is.

The liner is the easiest way.

In this glove's case you'd notice the palm, the gussets the larger pad on the end of the index fingers(some 4-rolls don't have it, btw), the lock thumb and the materials/foam blocks.

I haven't shown off in a while but some pretty nice scores tonight:

The Lecavalier gloves are sweet. I'm also a fan of the mesh gussets on the Eastons.

Edited by A2rhino

Needed a new way to store and quickly dry my gear as I have back to back games twice a week. Made a little trip to ikea and also bought a dehumidifier. Dries everything within 2hrs, not a bad solution I say.

5040056642_8c9a8889c7.jpg

Needed a new way to store and quickly dry my gear as I have back to back games twice a week. Made a little trip to ikea and also bought a dehumidifier. Dries everything within 2hrs, not a bad solution I say.

Great idea.

Edited by SfDz5_20_07

I'm 16 and pay for my own gear, so this is kinda really big for me and I'm very pleased with my buys (One95 stick was backordered sadly)

5500/ FM480

One80 skates

4 rolls

my old one90

theres alot to be said said for buying your gear. thats somethin to be proud of at 16

Got these Ribeiro Missions off of Drewhunz a while ago, and here they are after a change to MSH2 palms and mesh gussets.

glovesnk.jpg

these are very nice! I love hte look of the L7 series from mission but with that palm change and gussets these look awesome.