Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I don't have any new gear to show off, but I wanted to lament my recent loss.

Rest in peace, Mission Flyweight (Metamorphic handle, 10-7 flex). You will be dearly missed.

brokenmissionflyweight.jpg

Picked up some MF2 Hockey custom pants they had in over stock.

Where did you happen to get those? I live near Syracuse and always looking for their stuff...love the CHI color scheme.

Where did you happen to get those? I live near Syracuse and always looking for their stuff...love the CHI color scheme.

Get in touch with MF2 Hockey, they have a few pairs extra in stock.

They originally made them for Syracuse.

Mac, Very nice. What curve is that,Retail Drapper?????

Blank nameplate, so I dunno. I matched it up to an Ovie One95 and it's pretty much a legal/toned version of that.

I don't have any new gear to show off, but I wanted to lament my recent loss.

Rest in peace, Mission Flyweight (Metamorphic handle, 10-7 flex). You will be dearly missed.

Thats the worst when you break something you broke in for so long.......I had a an old aluminum TPS gold like that *sniffle*

Went to PIAS today and scored this brand new beauty for $40.

*Easton Synergy 1st Gen*

Very nice. There was a lefty up on eBay for $100. I liked them, but not for $100.

What's that, about the third Synergy iteration? Much better than the first batch but I liked the second ones better before they went with the <<<<>>>>

Eh, gotta disagree. These were even worse in person.

153-5449.jpg

Edit: Wrong pic.

Bloody Hell!!!! It looks like Spiderman is about to pop out of the top of those things!!!!!

I so wish i could test a pair of MLXs for free just because i am so curious as to how they feel on the ice. Nice skates btw, they are not the flashiest or fanciest skates but they do look to be quality.

I so wish i could test a pair of MLXs for free just because i am so curious as to how they feel on the ice. Nice skates btw, they are not the flashiest or fanciest skates but they do look to be quality.

I have a teammate who writes a popular blog on the Thrashers. he knows almost nothing about hockey gear but MLX sent him a pair for free to "review". he hasn't had a chance to use them yet. so unfair!!!!

I have a teammate who writes a popular blog on the Thrashers. he knows almost nothing about hockey gear but MLX sent him a pair for free to "review". he hasn't had a chance to use them yet. so unfair!!!!

Yet they won't send a pair to MSH, the most popular hockey equipment website, to do a long term review. Sounds like some one is trying to hide something.

Edited by tamtamg

Yet they won't send a pair to MSH, the most popular hockey equipment website, to do a long term review. Sounds like some one is trying to hide something.

Yeah, like they're looking for "Free skates are GREAT!" rather than a true review.