Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I honestly don't know why people don't like Easton Razr holders and parabolic steel. If you are a heavier person or play competitively, you might notice some difference, but if not, then why spend the money? Apparently the parabolic steel bends during stress (turns, stops etc.) and will lose energy right?

The eagles have been by far the biggest surprise, the palms put the new msh2 to shame, can't wait to take 'em for a spin tonight

Those are nice, let me know if you find yourself hating them on the ice.

Are the EQPros the new protective line from Easton? This is the first ive seen of them... Can you take a picture of the inside?

I'm sure EQ is a new protective line. I was told the EQ-Pro is still a tester, and may only be released in europe as the pro-only protective series. here are some more pics.

There's also removable calf protection. It's a hard plastic that comes out of the foam/clothe calf liner.

For securing the pad to the leg, the neoprene wrap goes around the back of your calves while there is a clothe strap that goes around your knee (I took that off because I'm a tape guy)

20101220161531812.th.jpg

20101220161623432.th.jpg

20101220161833754.th.jpg

I'm sure EQ is a new protective line. I was told the EQ-Pro is still a tester, and may only be released in europe as the pro-only protective series. here are some more pics.

There's also removable calf protection. It's a hard plastic that comes out of the foam/clothe calf liner.

For securing the pad to the leg, the neoprene wrap goes around the back of your calves while there is a clothe strap that goes around your knee (I took that off because I'm a tape guy)

20101220161531812.th.jpg

20101220161623432.th.jpg

20101220161833754.th.jpg

They look comfy, but first thing I'd do is get the kitchen shears and nuke all those straps and wraps, plus the top extension =)

They look comfy, but first thing I'd do is get the kitchen shears and nuke all those straps and wraps, plus the top extension =)

I normally do take off the straps along with the top extension. . . . I've never used a wrap though and thought I'd give it a try, and I actually liked it.

Picked it up for about $130 New, didn't think it was a terrible investment

skated in them yesterday, feels light(er) years ahead of the Mission Wicked SMU's they replaced :)

The S15 was a great skate for those of us who took care of them.

And YES, change the steel on them. Holders to if you can.

Great deal, enjoy them.

Edited by A2rhino

oooh very nice mickz :) how do the TO gloves compare to the One95 in terms of fit?

The TO are not as tight fitting as the ONE90/95 gloves. I'd say it's somewhere in between a XXXX and the previous two gens of Supremes.

With the ONE90/95 I always had this uncomfortable scratch along my knuckles every time I opened and closed my hand. I don't get this with the TO and it is amazingly comfortable throughout the fingers and fingertips. I generally prefer gloves with traditional backrolls like the Franchise and CP94 (with the XXXX Pro being the only exception) and I'm just going to give these some time.

I didn't like the TO stick either when I first got it but after using it for a few ice times it's the most used stick in my arsenal right now.

166160_577842519568_276702084_3771362_6851970_n.jpg

Team Sweden pants from the 2006 Olympics (Apparently?).

WOW! nice pickup...ebay? Big euro fan although I am Canadian. Love the sweden colors.

Those EQ Pro shins look really nice. They look similar to my older Synergy 800's, which I love a lot.

I don't really know much about any current shinguards because I havn't considered replacing my jofa 6090's. . . . The guy that gave them to me said they are supposed to fit a lot like the 6090's and they definitaly do. . . the are a little tighter than my 6090's right now, but I think any pad that's brand new compared to a 10+ y/o pad is going to be tight.

found these in a closet.

last pair of easton gloves i will ever own. (unless they change the way they fit)

I just bought my second pair of those the other day. My first was from when they first came out and the other was a great deal at like $35 used. Amazing gloves.