Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I asked about the blue and was told it's slightly darker than in the pictures. But yes, the CCM logo is silver and not black like Vinny's were. Also there was a silver stripe on VC's gloves that continued up onto the cuffs which these don't have. I still am curious about the history of the gloves though; could not find any retail gloves with this colorway anywhere. Doubt I'll ever find another pair any closer than these especially for what I got them for so I'm pleased.

Also the black on the thumb continues to the "backrolls" there is no blue break and the silver outline on the thumb should be white.

1297479580.jpg

1297479582.jpg

1297479584.jpg

Mine is actually a widow dressed as a diablo. It's also grip, not nipple grip either, like a regular dolomite grip.

Edited by scoops

I am pretty sure thats a Hossa pro curve (or variation of). The closest retail curve would be Base BC01 (which is a clone) otherwise its going to be the Gionta. The Gionta is nowhere close to being as open though.

Edited by malcb33

Here's my current collection:

Just got these today!

Wade Redden Eagle PPF NY Rangers

http://c0013653.cdn1.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud.com/x2_4acd45f

Blacked out Vapor XVIs, Eagle PPFs New York Rangers, Mission ALT Anaheim Mighty Ducks, CCM 4 Rolls, and my Wife's RBK 3ks

http://c0013653.cdn1.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud.com/x2_4acd80f

Edited by HockeySavants

curve is in the link under the photo, and the flex is 280

**Posted Image**

MissConduct, I actually think you and I got our Widows from the same source heh. If so, I saw that Hudler Widow when I picked mine up. That curve in person reminded me of a slightly toned down version of an Ovechkin pro curve (not quite as open/wedged). The curve itself was too deep to be a replica of Hossa's pro curve. Either way, it was a beauty curve and beauty stick.

Unfortunately UPS landed the plane on the gloves and broke the plastic in the thumb straight through, so they have to get shipped back.

:(

Edited by larrivee