Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

@Empieee - Only have had them in my hands a day or so, as it took a few days to get the black Tuuks put on.

Like most skates nowadays, they are so f*cking light I could throw them across the room.

My girlfriend is quite jealous, she knows I have another love in my life. :wub:

Edited by savemefromtears

Savemefromtears... did you happen to snipe those on ebay for under 200? I was bidding on a pair just like that, won it, then the guy cancelled the auction because I needed a couple days to pay him. When it was relisted i had the money but I lost the auction with like three seconds left.

Savemefromtears... did you happen to snipe those on ebay for under 200? I was bidding on a pair just like that, won it, then the guy cancelled the auction because I needed a couple days to pay him. When it was relisted i had the money but I lost the auction with like three seconds left.

Nope. I live near HockeyMonkey here in So Cal and snagged them up from there.

3 seconds left? Brutal. I bet that kinda took the wind right outta your sail.

If it's any consolation, here's the link where you can buy em online. A tad more expensive, however.

http://www.hockeymonkey.com/graf-hockey-skate-g3ultra-sr.html

gah... the worst part is that I had my mouse on the quick bid button but I f'ed up and clicked outside the popup box. By the time I recoverd (like two seconds later), it was too late. They even had the white felt 703 tongues and profiled runners just like I wanted :unsure:

gah... the worst part is that I had my mouse on the quick bid button but I f'ed up and clicked outside the popup box. By the time I recoverd (like two seconds later), it was too late. They even had the white felt 703 tongues and profiled runners just like I wanted :unsure:

Email the dude and see if the bidder paid or not. Sometimes the bidder ::cough:: doesn't have the cash to pony up. ;)

These just arrived in the mail today...can't believe I found these BRAND NEW in box and at a deal I couldn't refuse!

Been on the hunt for these as I've been collecting every generation of Vapor skates

photo1-1.jpg

photo2.jpg

Edited by KryptOng

6617416069_7664d6f5e3_b.jpg

I think I've played nearly 12 years of hockey on a pair CCM 652 Tacks w/ white Tuuks that my Father bought me. I've always wanted to buy a pair of Grafs.

When I finally made the decision to buy a pair for myself a week before Christmas, I felt like Kevin Spacey in American Beauty who finally bought his favorite car. "I rule!"

Oh, I thought she was talking about something else. :ohmy:

Sorry to be a geek about the wrong thing here but nice quality on that pic!

New addition: Easton Columbus Blue Jackets "Stinger" Shell.

(pic)

Nice pickup. I wish they had kept lime green instead of boring silver. Altough I can totally understand why they got rid of the bug ahah

These just arrived in the mail today...can't believe I found these BRAND NEW in box and at a deal I couldn't refuse!

Been on the hunt for these as I've been collecting every generation of Vapor skates

Best skates ever , IMO. Awesome find!

I've seriously picked up those Rolstons like five times but I couldn't bring myself to get them. They're so nice but they just seemed a touch too big. Picked up some Eaton X:60s instead.

Those are amazing... I have always been hoping to find a brand new pair, or even solid used pair. GREAT find