Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Im not sure if those are pro stock.

They seem to be retail model gloves.

Though a very nice pick up.

I'm not sure now if they are or aren't pro stock. I wasn't aware at the time that the RS gloves came in purple as a retail color way. Fail for me!

Edited by gymmonster

Those are for the Jr Kings that Easton has been showing off in their recent promo videos. Not a bad deal for $90, especially for that colorway!

I'm not sure now if they are or aren't pro stock. I wasn't aware at the time that the RS gloves came in purple as a retail color way. Fail for me!

Not trying to burst any bubbles haha. They are still a sick pickup for that price.

Yeah, those are the Jr Kings. Last year they were issued EQ50's I believe.

I used to play for them and my parents still keep in touch with the other parents and apparently they're getting hooked up with equipment up the whazoo. I think they started wearing the Kings' vintage colors last season.

I'm heading up to LA tomorrow to pick these up from Jake's. Don't know if they're pro stock or retail but I really don't care.

269482_454066551305812_1068288130_n.jpg

Got my gear for my new team. Ottawa jersey, NJD socks (they said they don't like the curved lines on the OTT socks - can't say I blame em), and red/white/black Bauer One60 gloves.

9JmJ9l.png

I also bought a black Eagle pant shell, but it's MASSIVE. Same size as the pants. So... I dunno. Will exchange em I guess.

Also picked this up a few days ago, as discussed here . RBK Ai.5, 75 flex, Datsyuk pattern, grip.

J3dXtl.png

OptimusReim,

Did your new team hook you up with those gloves?

Nah, I just bought them. It's a beer league team.

For that matter, I bought the jersey and socks myself too :P

Edited by OptimusReim

I wonder if you could bake gloves as you would in a skate oven and wear them fists curled for about 5 min to really take minimize some break in time and to take advantage of those memory foam cushions in the T1 fingers...

Edited by AIREAYE

I wonder if you could bake gloves as you would in a skate oven and wear them fists curled for about 5 min to really take minimize some break in time and to take advantage of those memory foam cushions in the T1 fingers...

We've been suggesting that to people for eight years now.

I was implying that point, though I haven't heard of anything outstanding on those memory pads and not having a pair, wouldn't really know how long it would take or if it really works. If I can get a new pair of CL gloves for cheap though, I'd like to bake them as well and try.

Updated pic of glove collection:

Top row: Stamkos XXXXs, no-name Franchises, custom Creepers

2nd row: Malone Franchises, no-name Franchises, Moore Creepers

3rd row: Abdelkader XXXXs, Lidstrom Franchises, Draper Franchises, Williams XXXXs

Bottom row: retail Luxe

glovecollection.jpg

We had a kid do that to a pair of CCM 4rolls last year. He played for our junior team & wanted to break them in instantly so asked us if we could bake them. Turns out it helps alot, apparently. Durability wise though he did this mid-season (December I think) and he definitely needed new gloves in March. Granted though that is skating 20 hours a week...

We had a kid do that to a pair of CCM 4rolls last year. He played for our junior team & wanted to break them in instantly so asked us if we could bake them. Turns out it helps alot, apparently. Durability wise though he did this mid-season (December I think) and he definitely needed new gloves in March. Granted though that is skating 20 hours a week...

Those retail higher end 4Rolls (tan Nash palms I think) were really stiff lol.

Updated pic of glove collection:

Top row: Stamkos XXXXs, no-name Franchises, custom Creepers

2nd row: Malone Franchises, no-name Franchises, Moore Creepers

3rd row: Abdelkader XXXXs, Lidstrom Franchises, Draper Franchises, Williams XXXXs

Bottom row: retail Luxe

I'm absolutely stunned. Beautiful. I've been keeping my eye out for Stamkos gloves for months now.