Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

In honor of Election Day, Veterans Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, and every other patriotic day, I just won these Eagle x70i's on ebay.

"Sweet land of liberty, of thee I sing......"

mk2XsFhxXXh0KEEx3ktX3jQ.jpg

Haha wow, that's awful! :)

if you tape up the butt end of your stick a little better (cover the sharp corners) - you can prevent getting that hole in the palm of your glove next time - just fyi

Also avoiding tape and using tacki-mac or stretch tape instead (the latter being my new fave!). But there are a ton of other threads about this already :)

What's this stretch tape? I've tried searching for tackimac but I just can't find something I can mod to my liking. I shave the top inner corner of the stick down to be parallel with my palm.

I'm not sure what you mean. The palms? The top hand has been torn for a few years, I've just been too lazy to get them fixed.

I was just very pleasantly surprised that the top of the glove, or your backhand, held up so well. Usually in full contact hockey and even in non contact, after a year or two, you can see tons of marks on that bauer logo and letters, colours get rubbed off etc. Overall I love those pics. Love sticking with what works.

Edited by flaming_june

Hey guys, this is my first post here. I recently started playing hockey again, and this is the equipment I use for my men's league games.

Sorry if the pictures aren't the best quality, I used my phone.

Sticks:

Bauer Supreme One30 - Stamkos

Easton Mako M2 - Getzlaf

photonov1290133pm.th.jpgphotonov1290302pm.th.jpg

Gloves:

Bauer Vapor X5.0

Warrior Pro Series II

photonov1284858pm.th.jpgimg5071t.th.jpg

Protective:

Bauer 2100 w/ Tron S30 Visor

Bauer Supreme One40 Pants

CCM Vector 3.0 Skates

Bauer Nexus 400 Shoulders/Elbows/Shins

img5073jv.th.jpgimg5070d.th.jpgimg5069f.th.jpg

img5066rk.th.jpg

I was just very pleasantly surprised that the top of the glove, or your backhand, held up so well. Usually in full contact hockey and even in non contact, after a year or two, you can see tons of marks on that bauer logo and letters, colours get rubbed off etc. Overall I love those pics. Love sticking with what works.

Oh yea, these were my daily wears. If you look closely on the right glove, near the thumb, there's a little wear and on the BAUER on both gloves, but yea, they've held up well and will look and feel much better with new palms.

Hey guys, this is my first post here. I recently started playing hockey again, and this is the equipment I use for my men's league games.

Sorry if the pictures aren't the best quality, I used my phone.

Sticks:

Bauer Supreme One30 - Stamkos

Easton Mako M2 - Getzlaf

Gloves:

Bauer Vapor X5.0

Warrior Pro Series II

Protective:

Bauer 2100 w/ Tron S30 Visor

Bauer Supreme One40 Pants

CCM Vector 3.0 Skates

Bauer Nexus 400 Shoulders/Elbows/Shins

Welcome! Great gloves and helmet. Stick around here long enough and you'll be wanting to upgrade everything, be careful! :ph34r:

What's this stretch tape? I've tried searching for tackimac but I just can't find something I can mod to my liking. I shave the top inner corner of the stick down to be parallel with my palm.

RSRT-BK-1.jpg

http://www.icewarehouse.com/descpage.html?pcode=RSRT

I use cloth tape to make the butt end and the ribs, and then use a single layer. It's super thin, super grippy, and sticks to itself.

GT42hl.png

RSRT-BK-1.jpg

http://www.icewareho...html?pcode=RSRT

I use cloth tape to make the butt end and the ribs, and then use a single layer. It's super thin, super grippy, and sticks to itself.

O yeah thanks. I just called them grip tape forever to remember there was a stretch part to it. So many people use that kind of butt end but I just can't stand it. Instead I shave the inner corner of mine off to be parallel with my palm for more comfort and responsiveness.

12110070_zpsbbf7e76e.jpg

Here's something

"New" Vapor 10's . Been looking for something to replace my One90's and remembered these running pretty narrow. Might put some heel lifts in and give these a go.

Vapor001.jpg.