Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I've seen a few variations, luckily I got one that was close to a drury... which is just about the only heel curve that I really like.

oh, I see. My XXX lite ("watt" prostock) is supposed to be modano curve with Drury toe look, but it has Drury. I guess factory makes mistake (or possibly defeated one). Nice stick. I would get one soon.

Oh, how does it feel like? Is it similar as XN10?

You guys like the Itech cage? I had that model but couldn't stand it because one of the horizontal bars went right across my eyes in my field of vision, drove me nuts. I didn't flip the screws, maybe that was the solution.

doesnt seem to bother me, I've noticed a few people with it where its right across there eyes, but it doesnt seem to on mine.

I've seen a few variations, luckily I got one that was close to a drury... which is just about the only heel curve that I really like.

oh, I see. My XXX lite ("watt" prostock) is supposed to be modano curve with Drury toe look, but it has Drury. I guess factory makes mistake (or possibly defeated one). Nice stick. I would get one soon.

Oh, how does it feel like? Is it similar as XN10?

My XN10 is pro stock as well(just for comparison purposes). The balance on the response lite is better! Amazing but true, the balance point is slightly further from the blade. It also weighs about 450 grams which is 15 less than the xn10 I have but it feels like it's 30-40 grams lighter just because of the balance. The blade isn't as stiff on the RL but is very responsive(with a smarthockey ball, haven't had it on the ice yet). Mind you the retail version might be different but this response lite is now my favorite stick. BTW the stick looks better in person, the black isn't flat black it's got very small silver specs that look great.

P.S. I wasn't a huge fan of the texture on the adrenaline and xn10, the coating they put on it almost feel like a wood stick.

As soon as i take a picture of my Black and red vent 8k you will see how much better it is then the tap job that the guy did. Mine is paint with 2 coats of clear coat looks exactly like the CHL ones. Its a beauty.

As soon as i take a picture of my Black and red vent 8k you will see how much better it is then the tap job that the guy did. Mine is paint with 2 coats of clear coat looks exactly like the CHL ones. Its a beauty.

That wasn't exactly the most positive response to someone showing off their gear.

Yeah, I picked up a Nash R8 Response Lite and I was wary of it at first. My favorite stick ever was the Messier Response Lite, the red one. I was using a SicKick that I love and an SL and I got the R8 at a great price and love it. I'm not a huge fan of the grip section in the middle because to me it has a weird texture but I barber pole my sticks anyway but the R8 has amazing balance and is super light. I get some great shots with that sucker.

Actually, I had a question about the "grip zone." Mine has a very light grip and a bit of texture, feels good without gloves and not sticky with gloves but you can feel it. Is this the norm? Or can I expect something more tacki from retail sticks or other pro stocks?

Nice, can't wait, dude. :lol:

I'm getting a new lid this summer so I thought why not for the year end tourney. These pics were taken before the final touch ups so really there isnt much silver.

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r29/Dou...eySticks023.jpg

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r29/Dou...eySticks022.jpg

what did you use to do that, I have a red RBK and I'd rather have red or black inserts than grey.

I just used some red latex spray paint, used masking tape to tape off the helmet and cut out the pieces, at the end you'll need to get a brush and go under the plastic pieces a littel bit and put a few coats of paint on.. but if you want to know how to do it like a pro, then i'd wait to see Fallen's <_< .

haha seems like. Oddly enough UPS's website finally updated and let me know that delivery was rescheduled to the 30th... THEN a couple hours later my doorbell rings and guess who was there! I like it, you were right about the bar across the eyes... luckily it's a little below my eyes so it doesn't effect my vision but I can see it bothering some people. And just to let people know it's a little wide for my ccm bucket, it barely makes it into the j-clips.

haha seems like. Oddly enough UPS's website finally updated and let me know that delivery was rescheduled to the 30th... THEN a couple hours later my doorbell rings and guess who was there! I like it, you were right about the bar across the eyes... luckily it's a little below my eyes so it doesn't effect my vision but I can see it bothering some people. And just to let people know it's a little wide for my ccm bucket, it barely makes it into the j-clips.

Yes, the first bar below the top most portion of the cage ran directly across my eyes when I tried it out in the store. Same thing for Itech VIII and the old III model as well. Drives me nuts. FM480 is the only cage I can wear that doesn't do that to me.

Of the new school cages, the 8500 is my favorite aesthetically. I still don't dig on Itech designs (including the upcoming Fantom), just my PP.

hey t1tan where do you play at?

Mostly just drop-in out of All-Seasons Ice Rink over in Aurora/Naperville area, but soon wherever I can find a men's league that would work out for me.