Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

P.S.:

Dont wanna rain your parade, but i thought XXX fit like XXXX, so why do those fit and XXX do not?

I had the same problem, just with the Supreme series. The One90 didn't fit my foot, but the Supreme 70 fit just fine. I kinda regret getting them, though. The Vapor XXXX's felt soooo much better when I tried them on last weekend :(

As far as i remember, you were an 8090 fanboy, right? So that would work out cause the One90 did not fit, but the Supreme 70 did.

Anyways, the XXXX were (kinda) OK for you?

Never wore Bauers before my 70's. This is my first experience with NBH. The XXXX felt very very very nice. I kinda regret getting the Supremes now.

Ebay them. Or put them in the sell forum here.

Some of my gloves....They all look new, because I cant stop wearing the XXX! Love the XXX....

IMG_0522.jpg

WOW WOW WOW!!! So pimp!!!

Shawn my man, suddenly my 892 Tacks feel so skimpy...

I want the Elias (as in worship), darn I was born workingclass...

Keep it going Shawn!

Edited by Fredrik

How come Kronwall's gloves are Blue and White? He is on Detroit right?

His younger brother Staffan Kronwall is playing for the Maple Lefs. I guess these gloves were made for him.

Think I may have answered my own question. Youngstars game?

they didn't wear the All Star color scheme for the Youngstars game... they wore their respective teams uniforms.

I think the classic white looks so much better than the clear blue.

Mind you, I don't dislike the blue... but if it were optional (without shelling out extra) I'd take the white