Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

New dangleboots....

If Warrior Ever makes skates i think thats what they'll call 'em :D

Yeah but warrior would put the curled up elf toes on them like the Iron Sheik had on his wrestling boots.

Testing out my photo skills...so I figured I would use my hockey stuff.

stitchnh8.jpg

Stitched that one together...and the lighting was half way good too :P But I'm thinking I need more megapixels!

img2445bo5.jpg

img2447he5.jpg

First time using a nicer shaft...probably give it a try tonight. I hear the wood blade with the UL works well so that's what I went for. Not too sure on the curve though...

Edited by sc37

It's a p106, Gagne/Jokinen.

I had issues finding a Lidstom woodie so I settled for that. I've been using a prostock Lidstrom-ish clone. Compared to the Lidstroms at the shop, the prostock had a bit more hook and little less twist and also a rounder toe. So that was kinda swaying me to try a custom blade.

These are the best fitting 4460pro.jpggloves I have ever had. Pro stock Koho 4460 gloves. If anyone knows where I can get another pair of these PLEAE PM me with the info. Thanks in advance

These gloves never had a chance in the market and it's to bad. I did notice that the new RBK gloves have the same flexion on the lower part of the back roll for your grip. Lang still uses these as well.

Someone loves their NBH!! :D

I doooooo!! I have all NBH gear except my shoulder pad (ccm 652; fits well).

sorry for not having a clear pic there.

EDT: I'm gonna buy one more. Best feel!!

Edited by blueliner27

Someone loves their NBH!! :D

I doooooo!! I have all NBH gear except my shoulder pad (ccm 652; fits well).

sorry for not having a clear pic there.

EDT: I'm gonna buy one more. Best feel!!

Gotta love 'em! I just ordered some XXs for $90 and cant wait until they come!

is that Nike/Bauer logo on the cuff embroidered? Minute detail, I know... but I'm a stickler for those sorta things.

Yep....real nice glove. Got mine about a month ago...best gloves I have ever used.

is that Nike/Bauer logo on the cuff embroidered? Minute detail, I know... but I'm a stickler for those sorta things.

Yep....real nice glove. Got mine about a month ago...best gloves I have ever used.

Do those NBH gloves have the plastic inserts in the fingers and rest fo the hand?