Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

What are those? Are they an old model or just a regular 709 that aren't very stiff?

They are the original 709 model. As you probably know, the 709's all have that rectangular leather strip that juts down the side of the ankles. Well originally, they had a functional purpose. The stiffeners slide into those Leather pockets.

I like them without the stiffeners, but maybe I'll put them in down the road if I notice any breakdown. Back in the day, My Dad would take our boots to the luggage repair shop or a saddle maker and get the ankles stitched up to stiffen them, LOL. hard to believe we skated on those flapjacks. Sometime I'll post a picture of my Dad's gear. you'll flip. Kangaroo skin Canadian Cycle and Motor Works Tackaberry skates and Stall & Dean Puckmaster gloves. Ahh, Hockey is the best thing ever.

Edited by Hipster

What kind of skates did Hipster post?

What are those? Are they an old model or just a regular 709 that aren't very stiff?

They are the original 709 model. As you probably know, the 709's all have that rectangular leather strip that juts down the side of the ankles. Well originally, they had a functional purpose. The stiffeners slide into those Leather pockets.

Are you fucking kidding me? Where's the hidden camera? No one can be this stupid. It's the post right above your retarded blathering.

What kind of skates did Hipster post?

Are you fucking kidding me? Where's the hidden camera? No one can be this stupid. It's the post right above your retarded blathering.

Hey asshole, actually I'm talking about the one's that look like they say 501 on the back. Maybe I didn't realize it was the same person posting different skates and you should just chill out. And of course, a retard wouldn't have noticed that there were two different pairs of skates posted on this page.

Oh so you meant the ones that say DAOUST on them? Sorry, I overestimated you and thought you could read but not comprehend. I guess you can't do either.

...and I thought my brother has a warped way of trying to rationalize his gaffes.

*edit* - that just sounds awkward, but after a night of cramming and 45 solid minutes of sleep followed by a day filled with two exams at approximately 12 hours at the rink (only 2.5 of which I was on the ice for), I'm too damn tired to sit here trying to find a way to make it smoother - mostly because my brain can be compared to a scrambled egg at this point, which means I likely wouldn't be able to make it any better, even if I sat here and tried.

Edited by LkptTiger

Blades left to right:

Steve Ott Warriors x2

Saprykin Warrior

Nagy TPS x2

Modano Easton

Sydor Easton x2

Any chance you could show off the curve/lie of those Warrior Ott's?

Oh so you meant the ones that say DAOUST on them? Sorry, I overestimated you and thought you could read but not comprehend. I guess you can't do either.

It is hard for me to comprehend something that doesn't even appear to be in english. Where are these skates made?

edit*double post

Edited by Steve123

hockeystuffuy6.jpg

Here is my junk, probably need some new shin pads and gloves. Oh and sticks too, only using a L2 and a wood junker for backup.

I would absolutely be putting my bedding into the washer if I laid my gear out on it...

Here is my junk, probably need some new shin pads and gloves. Oh and sticks too, only using a L2 and a wood junker for backup.

I would absolutely be putting my bedding into the washer if I laid my gear out on it...

There has been greasier things on that bed before, it will be alright.

twigs: SE grip Forsberg 85 flex, UVM One90 Myers 95 flex, SE Scott Parker, One90 Gagne 87 flex.

100_0706.jpg

Lids, gloves, jersyes: bauer 5000 with 8500 cage, RBK 6k with oakley pro straight w/o vents , XXX gloves, Supreme One90 gloves, home and away jersey's

100_0753.jpg

Edited by Michael9