Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Exactly the cage is for playing, I wore the visor at the beginning of the year at junoir tryouts, but after getting cut I went back to my midget team and I had to go back to the cage. I still wear the visor for reffing and pick-up.

Edited by Michael9

haven't used them yet, got em yesterday, no practice until i get back to school from christmas break

just from wearing them around the house they do seem very mobile though...

Edited by trevor13478

Trevor what do you think of those 5k pants?

I'll chime in.

It's a pretty good pant for the price point it's at. As trevor13478 said, very mobile and seem fairly durable.

This is some fo my gear that I have bought for some of the Canuck Equipment Sales. Some sticks are retail. Other sticks pro stock. Gear is both pro stock and retail.

CopyofIMG_0753.jpg

IMG_0754.jpg

IMG_0752.jpg

IMG_0750.jpg

Edited by CanuckFan

Yeah those one 90's look real good man...Have you skated on them? How are they compared to the 1500's?

Since there was a big snow storm yesterday, all the games at the arena were cancelled. So there was free ice from 10 till 5, I had the rink to my self, well almost we were 6 on the ice. I skated for 6 hours yesterday, and boy did my feet ever hurt. They were killing me for about the first 2hours, but felt much better after that. They felt very similar to the synergy 1500's and I felt pretty comfortable in them which is very rare when i change skates and skate brands, it usally takes a good week or week and a half to truley fell good in them, but these felt good right away.