Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I hope you got crushed by the defense...

..hahahaha it's not what it looks like..the puck was right there..but yes i did ;) ...and then the goalie punched me..lol i hate goalies...

..hahahaha it's not what it looks like..the puck was right there..but yes i did ;) ...and then the goalie punched me..lol i hate goalies...

:( So you like playing posts-and-crossbar for hours at a time? heh

colt45, are you on red bank catholic?

yupper

:( So you like playing posts-and-crossbar for hours at a time? heh

hahaha

its like a love hate thing for me :P ..my brother's a goalie so i have to live with him defending goalies all the time..haah

Tbl, dont be so hard on yourself, you can always paint it black. Besides, as gay as warrior is, I had two of those and while they lasted I'll vouch for their performance. Very good stick IMO, just terrible marketing/looking.

Tbl, dont be so hard on yourself, you can always paint it black. Besides, as gay as warrior is, I had two of those and while they lasted I'll vouch for their performance. Very good stick IMO, just terrible marketing/looking.

that's b/c it's really an innovative w/ a warrior paint job

Finally got around to posting all the stuff.

9ks with my Quest 2 pond hockey skates

picture010wc6.th.jpg

Drop-in helmet, barely used 5500 that i hate, game/practice helmet, gloves

picture009bq0.th.jpg

Lumber

picture008cr3.th.jpg

Is it just me or do I see two knobs on the top of some of your sticks? Also did your 9k's come like that or did you paint the pump black?

Edited by Steve123

TBL. Whats the specs on your new combo?

It's a pro stock polarfibre 260 flex, with a dolo afanasenkov blade. Very well balanced. Very boxy shaft shape, boxiest shaft I've ever felt... but it's slim. Not bad.

Haven't weighed it because I had to take her up so I could coach but it's balance is close to my cnt stealth, although it weighs a bit more of course.

I like the combo, I just don't like that "Warrior" is printed on the side.

Edited by TBLfan