Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

dscf1640ak8.jpg

dscf1642st0.jpg

dscf1641xr0.jpg

My gear:

Bauer 5000 helmet

Easton Air Pants

CCM tacks eblows

NBH 4 rolls blackout

Easton Synergy 700 shins

NB Vapor xxx's

Vapor xxx pm9

one 90 pm9

misc sticks ..

Edited by english15x

stick:warrior royale

helmet:nike bauer 8500

skates:rbk 9k pumps

shoulder pads: mission fuel 85

shin:mission fuel 85

elbow:easton synergys

pants: nike bauer xv lite

gloves:black/white eagle x70

it's the one that came with the 5000. filed down the rust and re spray painted every 5 months or so. I say 5 years old maybe? I want a new cage haha.

I'd say you're due for a new cage, man. Try an FM480?

it's the one that came with the 5000. filed down the rust and re spray painted every 5 months or so. I say 5 years old maybe? I want a new cage haha.

Try an FM480?

Aemen to that.

New beauties arrived 10 mins ago:

Brad Richards pro stock, used but recently repalmed:

richie.jpg

palms.jpg

Big thanks for Drewhuns forwarding me the target for me to pull the trigger on.

Nothing special, nash. BTW, these things stink... Wheres that damn spray bottle?

Nice...nothing like pro stench on pro stocks

Yeah... They're drying now. Hopefully they'll be a bit better. These must have been RANK before the repalming. Doesn't look like a stick has touched the palms yet. Got them off ebay, low BIN price with rareness of glove made me snap them up quickly.

I believe that Richie has/had about 2-3 pairs that he rotates... I wonder how long these have been used. I lost Thrill's email... I wonder if he can confirm based on the marking on the cuff when these were used by Richie. I might need to call in a favor.

Edited by TBLfan

I wonder if he can confirm based on the marking on the cuff when these were used by Richie. I might need to call in a favor.

I see some of the pics in getty of Brad in them. They look sick with the black TBL uniform. Is the marking inside the cuff? Don't see any on the outside.

Yeah, split fingers.

It's on the outside, it's kind of hidden by the canadian flag in all the pics I have. It's just black sharpie it says either "P29" or "P62" kind of hard to tell. Didnt see the marking on any pictures from the past two seasons. Notice he has one pair that doesn't have the blue panel, it's all black on the backrolls. There's also another pair that look just like mine but have his name on the cuff instead of the outside of the pinkie.

BTW, only a couple hours later and they are funk free.

Edited by TBLfan

nice eastons tbl

finaly got my cam back...heres some of the goods. Just started playing some forward this year after being a tendy for 15 years. Also grabbed the vaughn vintage style pads, ill toss a pic up in the goalie board.

ForwardEquip.jpg

-4000's with oak straight and a 480...blacked out the ccm logo.

Buckets

-4rolls, the 13inch actually fit me pretty well, if you dont have massive hands you can get away with the smaller size

Mitts

-for the record i think the supreme line all look better than the one90...(go easy, i had to save money somewhere)

Wheels

-ended up spending over 100$ with what started as a plain red practise jersey for 10 bucks...the end result is a cluttered wings shrine (with an unecessary nike logo added)

Front

Back

Sleeves

-masked off another unecessary swoosh on the 3030...the last thing the world needs is more nike logos, but i thought it turned out pretty good, kinda looks like the old blades they used to sell

Twig

Edited by doogie24