Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Odd, I wear 14" shins and I'm only 5'8". Roommate wears 14" shins and he's 6'. I know guys on my team taller than me who where 12" and 13" shins that barely reach down to the skates.

Odd, I wear 14" shins and I'm only 5'8". Roommate wears 14" shins and he's 6'. I know guys on my team taller than me who where 12" and 13" shins that barely reach down to the skates.

Personal preferences are different for each of us.

I'm 6'0" and when I skate out I wear 14" that comes just to the top of my skates.

I do have a pair of 15" that go over the top of my skates but they not as comfortable to me as my 14's

To each his own I guess... if your comfortable with short shin pads that leave a exposed gap of protection over the skates... so be it.

Everyone's legs are differnt lengths as well. You can't go strictly by height as a guide. The guys wearing the 12 and 13 inch shins on your team need to buy some adult equipment.

Same deal, still sick. Not wanting to take more pictures. But these just arrived along with some Frolov game worn Bauer 7000 skates.

Nice gloves, I was going to bid on those, but I already have a pair in NJ Devils colors. I envision a pair of x72 in the near future.

Edited by NTKT10

I'm sick so I dont really feel like taking my own pics but these arrived earlier today.

TBL, What kind of palms are on those Arnott gloves?

I'm sick so I dont really feel like taking my own pics but these arrived earlier today.

TBL, What kind of palms are on those Arnott gloves?

Looks like Nash...

Arnott gloves are nash with digital overlay.

Pics will come sometime soon.

NTKT10, they look better in person! Beautiful stitching on them, they definitely aren't 13.5" which is good. I'm glad I took the risk on them. They're solidly 14" gloves with what seems like a shortened cuff and slightly extended finger length. Fit is very good and they are BRAND NEW. Paid a bit more than I wanted but they are worth it.

Don't even get me started on how irritating it is to me to have Rbk 9k pants and no other RBK gear to pair it with. It's all about 2. I'm crazy but whatever.

hehehe my new thing is always buying sticks/blades in pair

my friends think i'm retarded having so many sticks (currently 27) but i don't like using the same one consecutively

i can't see me using a red SiCore when i wear my green jersey??

okay maybe i've more in common with rustpot than i thought :P

Damn you.

BTW, how is the footbed in them? Same as usual with Bauer (i.e. nothing special)? I'm always hoping Bauer puts a better footbed in their skates as the prices keep going up.

I like the Bauer footbed... but then I'm play goal more than defence these days and have always been thought of as strange. :)

Sweet looking skates!