Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

nice tampa pants. anybody else have pictures of their pro return pants?

There aren't enough pictures for you on the last two pages?

Sick pants though. If I need pants I'd be contacting you for sure.

My collection of skates...It's really a like a story of goldilocks and the three bears, only a lot more tragic from my wallets perspective. It was time to retire the Supreme 4000's after 15 or so years of dutiful service.

IMG00054-1.jpg

After having been away from the game, I wanted to make I still love it. So I went on the low end with 5K Pumps, but they were too soft.

IMG00055-1.jpg

Once I determined that the 5K was too soft and affecting my skating, I went back to my tried and true brand of Bauer. Little did I know did I know that a 12D from 15 yrs ago is not the same as todays 12D. 12EE in the Vapors fit fine in the store, but I think we all know how this portion of the story is going to end.

IMG00053-1.jpg

That brings me to my One95's. Having spents many hours reading this board, everything started to click on getting fitted. One bake and 11.5D's fit great.

IMG00056-1.jpg

I am personally liking the black laces, and can even envision a black dye job for those holders. Now if I could just play as good as I look...:)

Yes the 4000's have one black and one white. I had cracked one of the holders, and the shop only had white replacements in stock and I needed it fixed quick. I just never saw a need to replace the other one to have a matched set.

As much as I miss the 4000's, they feel like lead bricks compared to the XXXX's and the One95's.

And the rest of my gear...

IMG00058-1.jpg

IMG00059-1.jpg

Kind of hard to tell, but the helmet is a NBH5500 with stock cage

Edited by aliebe

It's funny that people don't talk more on this site about the durability of those old supremes. My father plays a couple times a week and has had the same pair for a solid 15 years, and besides feeling like they're made of silly puddy they're in really good condition. I feel like a lot of people have gotten serious mileage out of those wheels, and I always felt like they looked sick. Kariya is a good example, I remember hearing dude's got the same skates he used to drop 100 at Maine in like '91.

Edited by bure401

I would still be wearing them if I hadn't discovered beer in college. My 30 pack abs were just too much for the old girls (same goes for those 5K's).

It's funny that people don't talk more on this site about the durability of those old supremes. My father plays a couple times a week and has had the same pair for a solid 15 years, and besides feeling like they're made of silly puddy they're in really good condition. I feel like a lot of people have gotten serious mileage out of those wheels, and I always felt like they looked sick. Kariya is a good example, I remember hearing dude's got the same skates he used to drop 100 at Maine in like '91.

I mentioned something about this is the original One95 thread. My old man has had a pair of Supreme 5000's for...10 years? at least, and he still uses them for coaching. They're a great skate that has held up well on him.

oh man that pic of the Bauer 4000's turned me on a little. I had those skates like 8-9 years ago and absolutly loved them. Which fit was the most like the 4000's the one95's or Vapor XXXX's?

Here are the wares. Some are the lady's, some are mine.

CIMG2882.jpg

Here are the twigs. Again, some are hers, some are mine. The top two are for sale, if anyone wants them.

CIMG2876.jpg

oh man that pic of the Bauer 4000's turned me on a little. I had those skates like 8-9 years ago and absolutly loved them. Which fit was the most like the 4000's the one95's or Vapor XXXX's?

The One95's. They have better depth and wrap. I had to lace the Vapors outside-in through the middle part of the boot to even come close to the feel of the 4000's. I basically was having the same problems as this guy.

Hi, I'm Ross and I have a slight Addiction.

From the bottom;

My dad's college stick

Woodie Koho my friend left behind

RBK 1k Street hockey stick

SE cut OPS shaft with wood Christian blade

SE Drury

SE painted ST- Sergei Zubov

Ballistik Senior Light with V4 Ovechkin blade

TPS Rubber whip with Robert Lang blade

XXXX P91A

One70 PM9

9KO Phaneuf

6K cut OPS with Sickick paint, Christian wood blade

Koho street hockey stick junior (great for indoor ball work)

SherWood 950 Soderstrom goal stick

8 of these were obtained from members here, as well as some blades.

IMG_0885.jpg

Wider shot

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y279/rust...ar/IMG_0884.jpg

Edited by Rustpot

I mentioned something about this is the original One95 thread. My old man has had a pair of Supreme 5000's for...10 years? at least, and he still uses them for coaching. They're a great skate that has held up well on him.

My old man still rocks his 5000's twice a week, got to be at least 10 years now. He actually bought One90's, took him about 2 months to actually wear them in a game, used them a few times and just put them back on the shelf in the basement. I'm furious they are one size too small for me.

Hi, I'm Ross and I have a slight Addiction.

From the bottom;

My dad's college stick

Woodie Koho my friend left behind

RBK 1k Street hockey stick

SE cut OPS shaft with wood Christian blade

SE Drury

SE painted ST- Sergei Zubov

Ballistik Senior Light with V4 Ovechkin blade

TPS Rubber whip with Robert Lang blade

XXXX P91A

One70 PM9

9KO Phaneuf

6K cut OPS with Sickick paint, Christian wood blade

Koho street hockey stick junior (great for indoor ball work)

SherWood 950 Soderstrom goal stick

8 of these were obtained from members here, as well as some blades.

IMG_0885.jpg

Wider shot

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y279/rust...ar/IMG_0884.jpg

pretty good lineup sum garbage mixed in tho

bought them from some guy in BC. They have the newer thermomoldable tongue on them, not traditional felt. They have holes punched in the tendon guard. Plus I finally found grafs that fit perfect.

You'll love the thermoformable tongue. I used to have the worst pressure points on the top of my feet but these tongues solve that problem.

I'm looking forward to skating in them tomorrow. Some guy screwed me online and sold me the same skates in size 8 when I needed a 8.5, but I lucked out and got 8.5 N , which is a plus.