Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

baby blue and dark blue as team colors are easily the best uni's in the world

Yeah for a public school our uni's certainly have some character.

if you're gonna spray paint your equipment, dont get the cheap crappy spray paint, i learned here in switzerland that the stuff that works most effectively is called Montana Hardcore, I think its like graffiti paint, or specifically made for that purpose, anyway, doesnt wear, it isnt more expensive then the no name brand, great on my sticks.

yea it is graf paint, Montana and Molotow are probably your best bet if you're looking for high quality spray paint. To me wasting paint like that on a hockey stick is a shame but it is your money so do as you like. You'll probably have to order the stuff online though, so to me it's a waste of time and money especially with shipping.

if you're gonna spray paint your equipment, dont get the cheap crappy spray paint, i learned here in switzerland that the stuff that works most effectively is called Montana Hardcore, I think its like graffiti paint, or specifically made for that purpose, anyway, doesnt wear, it isnt more expensive then the no name brand, great on my sticks.

yea it is graf paint, Montana and Molotow are probably your best bet if you're looking for high quality spray paint. To me wasting paint like that on a hockey stick is a shame but it is your money so do as you like. You'll probably have to order the stuff online though, so to me it's a waste of time and money especially with shipping.

i guess it depends where you live, theres a shop down the street from the rink that sells all kinds of cans and markers and stuff.. but you can buy a decent sized can for 5 bucks, lasted me all year when i needed to spray stuff...

The new 4-rolls. I'm quickly becoming a glove whore.

Those 4-rolls are beauty. What cuff length is that?

Pretty Sure its a 14" glove with a cuff off a 13.

no-name paint is under a dollar at lowe's. Used it to black out the bottom 1/4 of some of my sticks.

unfortunately, i live in one hell of an expensive country, where paint is 8 bucks and the warrior ak27 is 300... :blink:

Edited by adam14

no-name paint is under a dollar at lowe's. Used it to black out the bottom 1/4 of some of my sticks.

unfortunately, i live in one hell of an expensive country, where paint is 8 bucks and the warrior ak27 is 300... :blink:

I think I would be thinking of moving! :lol:

Hate to see what your gas prices are like. ;)

Well hope theres lots of good hockey...that can always make up for the bad.

I think I would be thinking of moving! :lol:

Hate to see what your gas prices are like. ;)

Well hope theres lots of good hockey...that can always make up for the bad.

the hockey is pretty good, and at the end of next year, i'll be applying to university in the US or canada, because im sick of this place...

Nike Bauer ID Vapor XXXX, picture shows 6 i have a 7th downstairs. all 87 flex tactile grip p91.

hockey001gr7.th.jpg

Nameplate, my name obviously and my sons initials

hockey002ho4.th.jpg

Vapor XXXX Inline conversion, Mission MG Vanguard Chassis, Labeda Fuzion Wheels, Reds Super Swiss 6ball Bearings

hockey003yy8.th.jpg

Vapor XXX Inline conversion, Mission MG Vanguard Chassis, Hyper Trinity Wheels, BSB Swiss Bearings

hockey004pj3.th.jpg