Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Been lurking here for a long time, but yeah...heres a few pairs of my gloves. Just picked up the Atlanta ones recently.

MissionGloves.jpg

those are some nice finds

i was along the board i load the stick up and i got slashed and the flex backfired.

Time to buy a new stick and a extension plug.

Warranty?

Get in line. I'm still waiting on mine for the Richards Z-airs.

Lets mugg him for gloves.

Drew, I told you, I'll get you mickey's autograph, I know a guy that knows a guy.

KTP, i may get you some free ice time as a finders fee... ass.

someone loves there missions

I'm all for loading up on something that you lovem hence my stick collection. I just found the fingers in the M1 retails to be too stubby for my liking.

i was along the board i load the stick up and i got slashed and the flex backfired.

Time to buy a new stick and a extension plug.

Warranty?

i bought it march 1st so the warranty is up. I doubt mission would believe that it only lasted 9 games over 3 months but who knows. It was a good stick too.

Get in line. I'm still waiting on mine for the Richards Z-airs.

Lets mugg him for gloves.

Drew, I told you, I'll get you mickey's autograph, I know a guy that knows a guy.

KTP, i may get you some free ice time as a finders fee... ass.

:D

Which Mickey? The mouse? If so I'll take that!

Vapor XXXX Inline conversion, Mission MG Vanguard Chassis, Labeda Fuzion Wheels, Reds Super Swiss 6ball Bearings

hockey003yy8.th.jpg

Is that the aluminium Vanguard? I was thinking of doing something similar myself!

Whoops, just had a closer look and it says Magnesium on it lol. Tbh I thought the magnesium was black like it was on the Wicked 1's... nevermind!

Edited by Clark12

My purchases for today.

Some gloves and 2 Zubov S17s. :D I ran out of money and will have to go back tomorrow. They had a bunch of Pro Stock stuff for sale and junk I dont need. Would like to buy a Brad Richards S17, Jokinen Stealth, and some other junk they had.

BTW, these 9500s are pretty terrible. I just bought them because Im fond of the old easton gloves. I think Mylec made better gloves than these ar in the early 90s. Nothing to the quality of the old 9500s.

img0412oz3.jpg

img0413ss3.jpg

img0417rl6.jpg

mosnewgloveswf2.jpg

img0415hj2.jpg

Edited by DavidT

What kinda patterns are the Zubovs?

Very nice BTW! :D

His curve is almost identical to the current Forsberg retail at least to my eyes.

david is the stars sale going on already!?????

No next week. LHS has some guy in doing a one weekend sale. Have maybe 20 Ott S17s, 15 Richards S17, 10 or so Barnes Synergy Elites, 15 Zubov Synergy Elites, Some Boucher sticks, Bunch of Jokinen Stealths, Morrow Synergy Elites. Skates, gloves, etc etc. Most Stars stuff is just in sticks. Have some old Modano Easton Air skates etc.

Edited by DavidT

can i ask what proshop and how many more days this gear will be there? and did you see any mietninen sticks by any chance? i need sticks and skates asap. thanks man

The Hockey Shop in Lewisville, maybe under a different name by the vista ridge mall.

Supposedly lasts until Sunday. Didnt see any Miettinen sticks, but I also didt look at them all. They had so many.

Skate wise, they had new 0ne90s I think for $300 and an assortment of Mission skates etc.

Prices will be much better at the Stars equipment sale obviously because these people are wanting to turn a profit. But sticks were well blow retail etc.

Edited by DavidT

His curve is almost identical to the current Forsberg retail at least to my eyes.

The one I've got is a short-bladed heel hook.

BTW, these 9500s are pretty terrible. I just bought them because Im fond of the old easton gloves. I think Mylec made better gloves than these ar in the early 90s. Nothing to the quality of the old 9500s.

They look pretty bad, but name your price.