Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I prefer the blue to the silver as well, but i think the main difference in the look is the white felt tongues on the one95. Much better than the big silver ones on the one75's in my opinion.

I wasn't crazy about the silver but it began to grow on me. I was originally thinking Supreme 70 but figured I'd wait for the new NBH line to come out. One95 was way too much $$$ for me and honestly I wasn't too crazy about the blue at first either. I felt the One75 was perfect in terms of specs and price and I learned to like the silver accents. Now I honestly prefer it over the blue and I absolutely love the skates.

I like the blue better if you look at that part of the skate but, the blue doesn't look good with the chrome. The silver tongue, chrome logo and silver on the heel blend in nicely to carry the look throughout the skate.

My purchases for today.

Some gloves and 2 Zubov S17s. :D I ran out of money and will have to go back tomorrow. They had a bunch of Pro Stock stuff for sale and junk I dont need. Would like to buy a Brad Richards S17, Jokinen Stealth, and some other junk they had.

BTW, these 9500s are pretty terrible. I just bought them because Im fond of the old easton gloves. I think Mylec made better gloves than these ar in the early 90s. Nothing to the quality of the old 9500s.

mosnewgloveswf2.jpg

those eatons ar ooollldddd, y does he still use those

No, they really are the old gloves.

Yeah those are definitely old gloves--I had a pair they have Easton's "Flex Grip". And those aren't even his game gloves. His games gloves don't have all the white lettering---they just have Easton in green.

I saw for the first time the one95 in person during a game one player skated on them, god they look way better than on the pics.

Is the european one95 version is different or something?

Still have to wait a year though for the sale/close out, hoping the price will go down but they will probably remain 2 years in the catalogue like the S15 :(

Edited by Vathsdrop

No, they really are the old gloves.

Yeah those are definitely old gloves--I had a pair they have Easton's "Flex Grip". And those aren't even his game gloves. His games gloves don't have all the white lettering---they just have Easton in green.

These gloves arent old. These are nothing to the quality of old 9500s. Only times Ive seen Modano use these is practices and photoshoots.

The gloves that Modano is wearing in the pic are new - they were made long after the 9500s were discontinued.

If you need even more proof of this, look at the logo. When the 9500s were their top glove Easton's logo was a square. They switched to the oval logo three yrs ago. Now, they just have the diamond.

What do the inner tags say? Where are they made?

The gloves that Modano is wearing in the pic are new - they were made long after the 9500s were discontinued.

If you need even more proof of this, look at the logo. When the 9500s were their top glove Easton's logo was a square. They switched to the oval logo three yrs ago. Now, they just have the diamond.

Looks like Modano's gloves have the oval and diamond? Are these made just for him or diff cuffs?

So happy to see OG color boots are coming back.

Ditto for me as well. I'm wearing Torspos because they're comfortable, not a fan of the color, probably why I got the black E-Pro holders put on them. I'd like to put them on my Graf 502s as well.

I prefer the blue to the silver.

I'd prefer to have no blue or silver with the exception of the lettering.

Ok that I agree with 120%. :D

My ideal beer league look would be the darth vader look..All black type skates, black/white RBK platinum jersey, black breezers, black/white socks, black helmet..

These skates look way better with the black holder instead of blue.

Torspo2.jpg

Torsposkate.jpg

The new 4-rolls. I'm quickly becoming a glove whore.

dsc00079gs7.jpg

dsc00078mt0.jpg

Those 4-rolls are beauty. What cuff length is that?

I have the same One90s..Prostock right?

No tags, stampings or anything. The top of the hand on the inside of the glove has that silver "bio dri" material and the palms are nash with that reenforcement strip.

DavidT: Are the S17's cosmetic makeups or the real thing?

They're real S17s.

The new 4-rolls. I'm quickly becoming a glove whore.

*pic

*pic

Those 4-rolls are beauty. What cuff length is that?

I have the same One90s..Prostock right?

Where'd you get those 4-rolls? They are sickkk.

Nothing special as i only play in beer leagues

greattt.jpg

AND i have a question, i have a crack in my one90 thats along the top of the blade, here's a picture of it...

DSCN1618.jpg

it only, extends along the top of the blade, should i be worried about it?