Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Looks more straight Drury to me, he's got the shaft opened a bit in the pic.

I don't know if I'm crazy, but i was looking at the new stock of Easton sticks at my LHS and the Drury looked like it had a bit of a toe hook to it, rather than just the general heel wedge. I was shocked.

I guess you never know with Easton. The 05' Sakic was way smaller than it is now, maybe they're adjusting other curves?

I guess you never know with Easton. The 05' Sakic was way smaller than it is now, maybe they're adjusting other curves?

yeah i remember i loved the sakic curve on my gen 1 synergy but i bought a sakic blade a few years later and i was shooting at the roof with it.

Game used, prostock NYR Dan Girardi Easton SyNergy Elite grip. It was a gift from a friend and I really appreciated it. Anybody know what LH retail pattern this would be in Easton?

DSC00303.jpg

From the picture the curve is a Warrior Weight pattern. Have it and love it.

Def looks like a drury/kovalev/frolov type curve to me. 1/2 inch heel with an open face.

The warrior Weight has a less open face and a squarer toe.

Sorry bro thats wrong. No square toe and it does have an open face.

p1011061kv2.jpg

p1011062hp8.jpg

2x RBK 7K reg flex with Synergy II iginla blades

V130 prostock (thick blade) TD-13 pattern stiff flex

7v* sickick prostock reg flex, RK-10 pattern

2x TPS XN10 stiff Tkachuk (just picked them up today)

every stick except the XN10s are for sale (look in sale forum)

cmon man. i was hoping for props on the XN10s...lol

I'm not a fan of them. My friend has a shaft and I couldn't stand the shape and finish of the shaft, it felt too small and plasticy.

I've been looking for a deal on Vapor or 4-roll gloves in those colors for a while though.

359bhav.jpg

2zqeamr.jpg

fupeso.jpg

9gvpt0.jpg

The black stealth was the best stick i've ever owned/used broke it in training camp :'(

Having Blister problems with the XXXX's on the archs of my feet

english, do you have a profile cut into the steel for more forward lean on your Cobras? I tried a custom profile and wish I had gone for physical lifts for the number of times it's been sharpened out.

I don't mean to profile it, it kind of happens with the way I sharpen my skates I guess. I enjoy the forward pitch though, a lot. I think maybe the picture makes it look that way as well, because they look pretty even in person.

Edited by english15x

Edit: Just saw the Dye thread that was made my english.

Anyways, nice job on the holders.

What, no phone calls while the dye/paint dried from the before and after pics?

Edited by Dougie8

Those are sick for Graf's.

Black or White holders woulda looked just fine with those as it's half and half(ish). Nice choice on the LS' too.

Edit: Just saw the Dye thread that was made my english.

Anyways, nice job on the holders.

What, no phone calls while the dye/paint dried from the before and after pics?

nope that's my parent's home phone, never use it.

My 8ks:

%7Boption%7DRBK 8K's

were those basically 9ks with no pumps?

They were the top of the line RBKs before the 9k/ppumps They were RBKs first skate but basically the same feel of the Vectors with RBK's mods..

Warriorsdman - I really like them, I got them after I had them after my first gen CCM Vectors fell apart. I wore them for one season and the got the CCM Vector 10s. I wore the Vectors for one season then I started wearing these again because I switched to tongues out instead under my sock and the 8k have a stronger tongue. I haven't worn the vectors since and I probably won't till my RBk's fall apart.