Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I'm a tongues out guy, but I prefer it in moderation. Floppage to the first eyelet would be a little distracting for me. Or maybe he just rocks them up so he doesn't have to wear shinpads...

You're getting flop like that and ordered black tongues? Didn't think I'd see someone who wants that much flop not have white tongues. How long are your tongues btw?

Edited by Dougie8

nice socks budro727

Thanks man. I like the material but I wished they fit a little tighter more like the swift socks.

What size are they? They do look really wide in the photo.

What sizes do these RBK Edge socks actually come in if anyone knows?

nice socks budro727

Thanks man. I like the material but I wished they fit a little tighter more like the swift socks.

What size are they? They do look really wide in the photo.

What sizes do these RBK Edge socks actually come in if anyone knows?

They are quite wide. I didn't get to pick a size and all I see is that they come in either junior or senior.

Its definantly the 9500 cage.

it looks like a ccm to me.

Yea its a CCM FM80 chrome. The 9500 was awesome but I'm in love with my 480.

nice bucket, what helmet you coming from?

NBH 5500

Hows the fit? I have a 5000 and im thinking about buying a 9500 but havnt had a chance to find'm in store yet.

hey eric, good to see someone loves his STs as much as i do. :D

To be honest, I dont have much to compare them to. I am new to hockey after 20 yrs, so I am new to OPS as well. I was given the 2 silver, 1 blue, and one yellow Synergys from my team captain. They were pro used, and they are amazing. The two red and one blue I bought. They seem to be very tough and durable, which is what I like. Get a good shot off them as well.

NBH 5500

Hows the fit? I have a 5000 and im thinking about buying a 9500 but havnt had a chance to find'm in store yet.

To me the fit is almost identical.

NBH 5500

To me the fit is almost identical.

when i tried on the 9500, i noticed it fit simular to my 5000, the other difference was the piece at the back of the head, and its extremely light