Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

my NBH Supreme ONE95's ... size 10.5EE ... pretty much "stock" ... just added some 120 NBH waxed laces ... thinking about yellow superfeet ... maybe

img

Nice skates

my NBH Supreme ONE95's ... size 10.5EE ... pretty much "stock" ... just added some 120 NBH waxed laces ... thinking about yellow superfeet ... maybe

img

Nice skates

thank you sir

I really like them...I had them thermo fitted or "baked" whatever you want to call it only 1 time for 4 minutes...then I just went skating 2 or 3 times and they felt amazing after that...I can honestly say they are the most comfortable skates I've ever worn. I think I might buy 2 more pair before they stop making them. Wouldn't mind skating in the ONE95 for the rest of my "career" haha... :P

NBH Supreme ONE90 Pants and NBH 4 Roll Pro Gloves 14" ... Just got the gloves a couple days ago ... I like them a lot ... The pants are very nice as well ... They felt broken in the first time I put them on ... well ... not completely broken in but pretty close to it

pantsgloves.jpg

1st game impression .A great stick for sure.I never used the tri flex that bauer had but the triple zone is amazing.So far its in my top 3.The unloading is 10/10 and its very different but amazing.Balance is great too.So far a couple slach and i play center so i get a lot of stick abuse and its looking like new still.Will keep on commenting on this stick and i have noting bad to say so far.

1st game impression .A great stick for sure.I never used the tri flex that bauer had but the triple zone is amazing.So far its in my top 3.The unloading is 10/10 and its very different but amazing.Balance is great too.So far a couple slach and i play center so i get a lot of stick abuse and its looking like new still.Will keep on commenting on this stick and i have noting bad to say so far.

I have pretty much the same impressions. I have had my R10 for about 4 months now. My only issue was initially I had trouble with the kick/tri-flex elevating my shots a bit too abruptly and I felt that I had to over compensate (relative to my other sticks) to keep my shots low. I know that it was the stick as I have the same curve and flex (whip) on my R6's and R8's. But same story as yours....I play center, get hacked and chipped at a lot and the stick still looks and plays fantastic. I still strongly hold to my believe that the TPS blades are the most durable in the current OPS line up.

I still strongly hold to my believe that the TPS blades are the most durable in the current OPS line up.

That is of major importance to them. I wish they would offer a blade designed for optimal feel as well as the heavy duty one.

Blade feel on the R series has always been good for me, not the best....but the best blend of both feel and durability. Which is saying a lot as the TPS blades are bombproof.

Blade feel on the R series has always been good for me, not the best....but the best blend of both feel and durability. Which is saying a lot as the TPS blades are bombproof.

I loved the original response, durability sucked but the feel was nice and soft. When they went to pre-peg with the R+ and XN10, the blades got harder. The new ones are harder still. I popped one of the new blades into an old XN10 and compared them the other day and it wasn't even close. Good thing I have enough old blades for the new shafts.

I loved the original response, durability sucked but the feel was nice and soft. When they went to pre-peg with the R+ and XN10, the blades got harder. The new ones are harder still. I popped one of the new blades into an old XN10 and compared them the other day and it wasn't even close. Good thing I have enough old blades for the new shafts.

Agreed on the XN10's, but I wasn't a huge fan of the Response series. Shaft shape just never worked out well for me. The XN10 blades were the last of the "fantastic feeling" blades from TPS for me, but what they lost in feel they more than made up for in durability. I use ST's on my 4 remaining Redlite XN10's and the feel is there for me, but the durability in the ST's is terrible. I only wish that I had stocked up (as it sounds you did) on the older TPS blades.

This could be jsut me. But When the rubber response came out years ago I fel in love with that stick the second I touched it. FELT AMAZING! If I was big enough, and strong enough to break my synergy at the time I would have begged my dad to grab me that.

get some new steel bud..... black holders look sick on those

dude i was getting them sharpend and i was wondering why they took 20 minutes. and they give me those i was pissed and should have complained but it was a old dude so i held back, they hacked the crap off the corners