Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Wensday hmm I don't think I was at Open hockey I haven't gone to play at Euless Im playing house in the summer just to keep the skills sharp up at Grapevine Polar Ice.

Wensday hmm I don't think I was at Open hockey I haven't gone to play at Euless Im playing house in the summer just to keep the skills sharp up at Grapevine Polar Ice.

well me and legia hockey "another member on here" played with michael from your team and some other little guy

If i were you i wouldn't change anything about the skate keep white runners and laces

Red runners would be different but sometimes different isn't good

Been on travel quite a bit, but now had a little time this weekend to take pics.

Welcome to my hockey room....or what my wife calls "the locker room":

DSCN2532.jpg

(2) Bauer MBP girdles

(2) One90 shins

(2) One90 elbows

(22) practice jerseys

(30+) socks

Bauer classic shoulders

...and the highlights:

Gloves:

DSCN2533.jpg

(4) pair Eagle CP92 pro stocks - All navy and Royal, Atlanta, and NYR (thanks to Jason at EWH)

(1) pair custom Easton WAS

Helmets:

DSCN2539.jpg

(2) Pro stock 692s Royal and Navy

(1) Vector V08 Navy

(2) Oakleys and (1) X100 visors

Skates:

DSCN2534.jpg

(3) Vapor XXXXs, with my new customs:

DSCN2535.jpg

DSCN2536.jpg

+1 stiffness, doublestitched, reinforced eyelets, One90 tongue with black felt, and grip liner - another Jason@EWH product

Jerseys:

DSCN2537.jpg

Pro practice favorites.

DSCN2538.jpg

And Edge WAS, NYR....Anaheim 2007 authentic, and Moscow Dynamo Ovey jersey

Edited by MLSman

Just wondering, why do you need four pairs of XXXX's and two sets of ONE90 elbow's and shin's? Just a gear whore I'm guessing?

Well...yea...but I also travel a ton and I ship my gear from place to place, while having a set of the same gear at home. Originally had 2 pair of XXXXs from last year, but for this year I am going to a new set of customs, one of which you see. The other pair are on their way.

Just wondering, why do you need four pairs of XXXX's and two sets of ONE90 elbow's and shin's? Just a gear whore I'm guessing?

Well...yea...but I also travel a ton and I ship my gear from place to place, while having a set of the same gear at home. Originally had 2 pair of XXXXs from last year, but for this year I am going to a new set of customs, one of which you see. The other pair are on their way.

Makes sense. So you have two of the same customs and two of the same stock ones that are yellow right? What'd you use to make them yellowish?

MLS...That is a pretty nice collection...Love those Eagles...How about the stick collection?

As requested:

DSCN2540.jpg

OPS...not many...tried a few but not to my liking

DSCN2541.jpg

I am a two piece guy. Love the One90 (77 flex) and XN10 (whip flex) shafts. Big fan of Thorton and Lidstrom curve. I have been using the Thorton exclusively over the last few months.

So you have two of the same customs and two of the same stock ones that are yellow right? What'd you use to make them yellowish?

That is protectoe clear...about 5 coats. Protects the quarters and makes them a tad stiffer. After a full season of use, they are like new on the exterior. The only signs of wear are the hydrophobic liners...thus the black duct tape you might be able to see on the inside.

Edited by MLSman

I'd take the solid royal off your hands as well.

Ya know...just because someone posts a picture of their gloves...it doesn't mean you have to offer to buy them. They aren't abused dogs looking for new homes.

Ya know...just because someone posts a picture of their gloves...it doesn't mean you have to offer to buy them. They aren't abused dogs looking for new homes.

Most of the vehicles sold at car shows never have "For Sale" in the window... just sayin'.

Most of the vehicles sold at car shows never have "For Sale" in the window... just sayin'.

True... but I just got my customs this weekend, so no "for sale" signs on those puppies.

Lol my dads like are you sure you want to dye those thats a pay check :lol: Im thinking black laces red holders for school colors.

like 3 pages back, but i think you should dye the holders blackw with red laces

Just a few pictures. The first obviously is the stick collection and the second is approximately half of my stuff, sans gloves, helmets and something else I can't remember.

6xw0uq.jpg

2e2nr6v.jpg

Lol, just saying we like. Not like we are shaking him down for them! :P