Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Most of my gear is pretty standard, but I'm really proud of these so I figured I would show them off here (they've been on the roller board for a couple weeks) -

sprung95final34tj4.jpg

sprung95finalsidehv4.jpg

Here are my new skates. We'll see how they do tomorrow. I'm nervous because I have (pretty much) only skated in Tacks. I am a T-Blade freak so when HockeyMonkey finally showed the crabon frames available, I had to get them. Of course, by the time I had ordered new skates to put them on, they didn't have my size frame in the carbon weave (nor did anyone else advertising them) so I had to settle for the gloss black carbon frames. It may be for the better. Sucks that you can only get runners in white right now (in any reasonable spec, old black ones are out there.) I was going to go all black but that looked stupid with white runners so white boot it was. Big ups to Chris (chikinpotpie on here, I think) who handled the tricky mounting job beautifully. The LHS here was scared to do them so James convinced me to send them all the way to Indy for Chris to do them and it was worth it. Matching Warrior gloves should be here this week. These should look great with our "Panda-Style" jerseys when they come.

S2010010.jpg

S2010009.jpg

S2010008.jpg

Edited by Mikael1052

Most of my gear is pretty standard, but I'm really proud of these so I figured I would show them off here (they've been on the roller board for a couple weeks) -

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/1398/sp...5final34tj4.jpg

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/2858/sp...inalsidehv4.jpg

Are these skates only for display purposes or do you actually play hockey in them? :P

FLETCH: WOW WOW WOW!!! Those are HOT!!!! What tongue is that?

Bauer FormFit Plus tongue. Came stock on Supreme Composite.

On that note, I KNOW the new board software resizes pictures, HOWEVER, it is getting to be quite annoying to have to load a monster picture like that - it is lagging the board. Please resize them before you put them up. Thank you.

IMG_1424.jpg

Here is my gear...

Nike Bauer 4500 Helmet, Nike Bauer 4-Roll Pro gloves, Vapor XXXX skates, Easton Synergy S17 Iginla 85, Easton ST Iginla 85, game-worn RBK EDGE Blackhawks socks, authentic RBK EDGE personalized Blackhawks jersey.

Some recent pickups. Yes, the A/C is already claimed by Mack.

100_0398.jpg

Are those gold aluminum Eastons good sticks. I'm somewhat new to hockey so I don't remember them. My friend who hasn't played in years has a couple of them in his house and prolly wouldn't mind parting with them. What would they go for on here?

Are those gold aluminum Eastons good sticks. I'm somewhat new to hockey so I don't remember them. My friend who hasn't played in years has a couple of them in his house and prolly wouldn't mind parting with them. What would they go for on here?

Due to the age and "weight" of aluminum, anything more than $20 would be expensive.