Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

What are those Green, blue and Yellow Bauers? Those are unique.

Warrior Stroker's in the mix too?

Pretty sure they're team Jamaica. Some guy at my rink has a pair and told me that's what they were.

Team Jamaica? And you believed him? Wow - lay off the ganja. :)

Not only isn't there much of a hockey scene in Jamaica, but their flag colors are green, yellow and black. There's no blue.

Those are the Bauer Invisio gloves - the glove started as a sample glove at tradeshows highlighting several parts of the glove and the protection it offered. I guess some dealer (I'm pretty sure it was HG) said "ooh, those are cool" and Bauer made it for them.

The Afanasenkov blade is on a warrior Polarfibre shaft? Does it get any better than that?

Yeah put PF on a shaft that doesn't go dead after a month. :(

None of these have seen much action since I got my U+ ...Although, the R2 w/affy might make an appearance for a coaching session.

updated gear

img1559ar2.th.jpg

Those Missions look amazing! Nice gloves...

Forget the missions. He's got a pair of signed Iginla's in there too. Hubol seems like there is a bunch of stuff in the background. Is most of the gear from an equipment sale? It would be my guess since there is a bunch of Flames stuff there.

Picked this up yesterday at work while digging through our blades we had 3 priced mighty cheap due to the fact they were old and such a crazy curve so i said what the hell, gave it a shot last night and after i got used to it i really liked it. Oh it's a Straka pro stock from his pittsburgh days.

Lets get a side shot of the blade as well. What would you guess the lie to be on that?

Here you are...

IMG00038.jpg

IMG00039.jpg

And as for the lie, it's flatter than my sakic but they lined up pretty well i'd say it's about a 5-5.5

updated gear

img1559ar2.th.jpg

Those Missions look amazing! Nice gloves...

Forget the missions. He's got a pair of signed Iginla's in there too. Hubol seems like there is a bunch of stuff in the background. Is most of the gear from an equipment sale? It would be my guess since there is a bunch of Flames stuff there.

some of it is, i buy a lot of stuff off of ebay

Wrong.

Mandrel. That is what the hole in the heel signifies. You can look down the hole and see that the stick is clean throughout.

I like how the dude is ducking right in front of you.. :lol:

Someone mentioned they wanted to see a pic of my new Z-airs. So here they are(from the seller):

21b4_1.jpg

Nothing really special, had a couple mods in mind but the most aesthetically noticeable turned out to be too costly for my liking... for now.