Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

they mostly had pro returns as the rbk/mia... i think they had jpvigier, pyatt, weber and like tons more, but the sizes were all over the place.

Sweet, so they had alot of them still? My buddy who plays in the ECHL hates the gloves they pass out, and keeps trying to get me to sell him mine. I told him to go order them up ( since echl/ahl can only use ccm/rbk) himself lol. I may scoop up a few more pairs if they have other colors. What other colors did they say they had?

Yep, DSM. Also the Dodge Stealth and Mitsubishi 3000GT.

you wouldn't happen to have one of either you're wanting to sell would ya? especially the stealth???

i wrecked my geo metro.... :ph34r:

Edited by ramensandwich

Looks good. Black laces?

No way. I have a black lace phobia, its gotta be waxed white laces. Got yellow laces in them at the moment because my LHS didn't have white in stock and I also fancied a bit of a change.

Hows the RBK with the LS2 Tuuks? Does it give u similar feel to the one90's?

I actually haven't skated in them since I put the Lightspeeds on. Was planning on wearing them tonight but wasn't able to make training.

For the past two months I have been using a Nike/Bauer 9500 helmet. It is retail-spec.

Haven't taken any shots to the dome obviously but no reason to doubt protection. I'll leave that up to CSA/HECC.

Drewhunz, maybe JR's on to something :rolleyes: :lol:

No pain or anything. Took the shot, heard a louder than usual noise upon contact, but did't experience any pain. Was only when I was undressing in the locker room that I noticed a piece of my kneecap was missing. No pain, and not even a briuse.

just picked up these today, i was told they were 9 d but when i took out the insoles its said 9 EA. does any one know the difference in the 2 widths?

img1656hp1.th.jpg

same heel, wider forefoot.

just picked up these today, i was told they were 9 d but when i took out the insoles its said 9 EA. does any one know the difference in the 2 widths?

img1656hp1.th.jpg

Why are you using the old ugly purple holders in stead of the 2.1's?